Guardian Angels

kickie
kickie Member Posts: 85
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
There are those who believe, So the story is told, That at birth you recieve Your own Angel to hold, You come into this world on a wing and a prayer and through your lifetime She will always be there. A guardian Angel, Who will guide what you do, Her heart filled with Love, Sent to watch over You.

Comments

• Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    My Angel
    That is so true and heart felt. My Angel is my Mom. One morning during chemo I felt a bit dizzy, sat down on the arm of my husband's recliner, and that is all I remember. I was woken by my Mom saying "Kathryn it's time to wake up, Kathryn wake up." My Mom was standing behind the recliner rocking it while she called to me. A bit dazed I looked at my Mom to ask why she had woken me. She said it was time to get up. My Mom had been deceased for 11 years at that time. To this day I will always remember my Angel. I was fortunate to have my Angel, I had developed blood clots in a lung and in my leg.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

My Angel
    That is so true and heart felt. My Angel is my Mom. One morning during chemo I felt a bit dizzy, sat down on the arm of my husband's recliner, and that is all I remember. I was woken by my Mom saying "Kathryn it's time to wake up, Kathryn wake up." My Mom was standing behind the recliner rocking it while she called to me. A bit dazed I looked at my Mom to ask why she had woken me. She said it was time to get up. My Mom had been deceased for 11 years at that time. To this day I will always remember my Angel. I was fortunate to have my Angel, I had developed blood clots in a lung and in my leg.

Thanks kickie! I really
    Thanks kickie! I really love this post!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    DebbyM said:

Thanks kickie! I really
    Thanks kickie! I really love this post!

Thanks Kickie for the posting ... True and very
    visible in my life .. Even when I chose to ignore them!

Vicki Sam