Options
2»

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Update
    This last chemo just about kicked my a**.....I have never been so sick...I find it so interesting how these chemicals affect the body.....This was the first treatment that actually brought on the vomiting usually it was just severe nausea.....But 5 days later I am feeling a little bit more normal and just keeping my eyes to the future....
    Was suppose to try acupuncture this time but the lady called and cancelled she was sick..So I will be left wondering if it would of helped with the nausea...Oh well...
    Just kicking back to enjoy my break before rads....Thanks again for listening or reading....

Sorry to hear
    Waffle 8 - sorry to hear you got so sick. Hope you are feeling better. Yes, just relax and treat yourself. Hugs, Jean
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Update
    This last chemo just about kicked my a**.....I have never been so sick...I find it so interesting how these chemicals affect the body.....This was the first treatment that actually brought on the vomiting usually it was just severe nausea.....But 5 days later I am feeling a little bit more normal and just keeping my eyes to the future....
    Was suppose to try acupuncture this time but the lady called and cancelled she was sick..So I will be left wondering if it would of helped with the nausea...Oh well...
    Just kicking back to enjoy my break before rads....Thanks again for listening or reading....

Sorry to hear
    Forgot to say, hope you don't have the excessive heat there where you live.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Sorry to hear
    Forgot to say, hope you don't have the excessive heat there where you live.

congrats
    Think of it as one more hurdle you have gone over to beating the beast. You are a step closer. Stay positive and good luck on rads.

Take care
    laura
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Sorry to hear
    Waffle 8 - sorry to hear you got so sick. Hope you are feeling better. Yes, just relax and treat yourself. Hugs, Jean

Sorry you got so ill too
    Sorry you got so ill too waffle. I hope you are better now.

Congrats on the end of chemo!

Hugs, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

congrats
    Think of it as one more hurdle you have gone over to beating the beast. You are a step closer. Stay positive and good luck on rads.

Take care
    laura

Sorry Waffle that you got
    Sorry Waffle that you got sick. You take care of yourself.

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Sorry Waffle that you got
    Sorry Waffle that you got sick. You take care of yourself.

Hugs, Jan

Congrats on finishing!
    Congrats on finishing!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Update

Sorry that your last chemo
    Sorry that your last chemo was so awful. Happy that you are feeling better now.

Enjoy your break b4 rads.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I truely HATE hot flashes. I
    I truely HATE hot flashes. I know you are breathing alot easier since chemo is finished. Rads isn't that bad just time consuming. I have two more weeks.

Late in my congrats, but, so
    Late in my congrats, but, so happy for you!

♥ Noel