Word of God 6/29/10

Options
Balentine
Balentine Member Posts: 393
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Psalm 55 and 56...My heart is severly pained within me, and the terrors of death have fallen upon me. Fearfullness and treambling have come upon me and horror has overwhelmed me. So I said, "Oh tht I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. Indeed, I would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest." .....As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon. I will pray and cry aloud and He shall hear my voice. He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me.....cast your burden on the Lord and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved......56...Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?.....You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your book? When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this I know because God is for me. In God I will praise His word, in the Lord I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Vows made to YOu are binding upon me O God; I will render praises to You for You have delivered my soul from death. Have YOu not kept my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Amen! Thank you
    Amen! Thank you Lorrie!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    So beauitful
    I did this about a month after diagnosis. What a weight was lifted. Haven't " cared" since, cause it's to big for me to handle, and the Lord Jesus took it and I haven't worried since.
    Now I don't think I thank Him enough, but he knows I truely thank Him in my heart. He is a awesome God! Thanks to you for your blessing, Gayla