going for biopsy

Options
mikeh42
mikeh42 Member Posts: 3
I need some help i have an enlarged lymph node in my groin area, night sweats severe fatique, loss of body mass (but no real weight loss). I also have a bad rash on chest and legs as well as a mass under my left rib cage near the center of my chest. When i eat just a little i feel very full and bloated and have experienced upper back pain on the left side. I am nervous and am wondering if these symptoms point towards lymphoma or if anyone else has had these symptoms and was diagnosed with lymphoma? please help

Comments

• Newfoundcancer
    Newfoundcancer Member Posts: 40
    Options
    I am no Doc, but it seems to
    I am no Doc, but it seems to me maybe stage 3 lymphoma. I would see a doctor asap.
    Early detection is our greatest weapon for cancer. And I would also get a vital second opion.
    They say if you have to get cancer lymphoma would be the one to get.
    But my prayers are with you. And a positive attitude goes helps more than anything.
  • mikeh42
    Options

I am no Doc, but it seems to
    I am no Doc, but it seems to me maybe stage 3 lymphoma. I would see a doctor asap.
    Early detection is our greatest weapon for cancer. And I would also get a vital second opion.
    They say if you have to get cancer lymphoma would be the one to get.
    But my prayers are with you. And a positive attitude goes helps more than anything.

THANK YOU
    Thank you for your prayers and kind words
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    mikeh42 said:

THANK YOU
    Thank you for your prayers and kind words

LYMPHOMA?????
    Mike. there is no way to tell if it is lymphoma till you have the biopsy. From the areas you discribe and symtoms it can very well be.I have follicular stage 4 myself and my symtoms were not like yours. As soon as you are diagnosed let us know with a post and someone diagnosed the same will get back to you. This sight is very helpful and the people are great to discuss our symtoms and progresses with. We are all in the same boat here in one way or the other. Yes, I have heard the same thing as well about having lymphoma, if we have to have it then lymphoma would be the choice. Sounds crazy don't it. John
  • mikeh42
    Options
    COBRA666 said:

LYMPHOMA?????
    Mike. there is no way to tell if it is lymphoma till you have the biopsy. From the areas you discribe and symtoms it can very well be.I have follicular stage 4 myself and my symtoms were not like yours. As soon as you are diagnosed let us know with a post and someone diagnosed the same will get back to you. This sight is very helpful and the people are great to discuss our symtoms and progresses with. We are all in the same boat here in one way or the other. Yes, I have heard the same thing as well about having lymphoma, if we have to have it then lymphoma would be the choice. Sounds crazy don't it. John

nice to know
    John,

It is nice to know that there are people that are willing to share their experiences and help others through difficult times. I will post when the results come back. You are in my prayers along with everyone else.
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    mikeh42 said:

nice to know
    John,

It is nice to know that there are people that are willing to share their experiences and help others through difficult times. I will post when the results come back. You are in my prayers along with everyone else.

nice to know
    good luck with the biopsy.... vinny
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Biopsy?
    Mike,,

Did you get your biopsy yet? (I have no idea why this is red!!sorry) I have a dx of follicular lymphoma and am getting a final dx, staging and treatment plan next week. This process requires extreme patience! I have stomach fullness and discomfort in the lower rib,upper abdomen area, with anemia, and some leg and back itching. I hope you have some answers soon. Praying for you. Stay with this sight, it's very helpful!