Good luck! I just sent a PM to you. Best to you Paula
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Paula G. said:

Good luck! I just sent a PM
    Good luck! I just sent a PM to you. Best to you Paula

AWEEEE....YOU GUYS!!!
    You all make me feel sooooo good. DIANE..... How sweet of you to remember my pain pill issues..... I have already discussed this with Onc and will be discussing with Surgeon. I do not want to take ANY pain pills. It scares me to death thinking about addiction again. So at this point I don't know what they are going to do. I have heard that this is a very painful surgery so I am surely going to need something but DANG.... I am not going down THAT road again. I will fill you in on that subject when I know more. I have been losing about 3 pounds per week. I made myself slow up on that till I know how much more I need to lose. The surgeon will tell me IN POUNDS how much he will be cutting off. I am calculating 20 pounds of skin and dead fat tissue. If that is the case then I just have to lose about 15 more pounds to put me at a comfortable weight. I don't want to lose too much cause I may need it to battle with should cancer decide to show its ugly face again. Again, thank you for all the prayers and good vibes... I really do have a good feeling about this one. I will let you all know on the 1st.....

Jennie
  • anneacres
    anneacres Member Posts: 16
    Options

AWEEEE....YOU GUYS!!!
    You all make me feel sooooo good. DIANE..... How sweet of you to remember my pain pill issues..... I have already discussed this with Onc and will be discussing with Surgeon. I do not want to take ANY pain pills. It scares me to death thinking about addiction again. So at this point I don't know what they are going to do. I have heard that this is a very painful surgery so I am surely going to need something but DANG.... I am not going down THAT road again. I will fill you in on that subject when I know more. I have been losing about 3 pounds per week. I made myself slow up on that till I know how much more I need to lose. The surgeon will tell me IN POUNDS how much he will be cutting off. I am calculating 20 pounds of skin and dead fat tissue. If that is the case then I just have to lose about 15 more pounds to put me at a comfortable weight. I don't want to lose too much cause I may need it to battle with should cancer decide to show its ugly face again. Again, thank you for all the prayers and good vibes... I really do have a good feeling about this one. I will let you all know on the 1st.....

Jennie

I'm praying for you
    I am praying that you had good results on your results today, I too am trying to loose weight have lost 27lbs since the first of the year it is sooo slow so I congratulate you on the weight loss and hope your scan is clear.
    Hugs to you
    Annie