Life shows up with NO notification and I MUST adjust...

Options
2»

Comments

• MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Options

I need your prayers
    This is alot to take in...

sending prayers
    Praying that all goes well with your surgery! We'll be waiting to hear from you.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    Lumpectomy today?
    I hope your lumpectomy goes well today. You certainly have my support, positive thoughts, and prayers. I so understand feeling perfectly fine and then all of a sudden being hit with the news that you have cancer. It just can't be me. . . but it is. And we will get through it. We all personally know women who have survived and we all know each other on this group - more survivors.

Best wishes -
    Suzanne
  • sohardbnme
    sohardbnme Member Posts: 129
    Options

Lumpectomy today?
    I hope your lumpectomy goes well today. You certainly have my support, positive thoughts, and prayers. I so understand feeling perfectly fine and then all of a sudden being hit with the news that you have cancer. It just can't be me. . . but it is. And we will get through it. We all personally know women who have survived and we all know each other on this group - more survivors.

Best wishes -
    Suzanne

More to deal with...
    got my pathology report back from my June 30, 2010 lumpectomy...Found out my margins are not clear... Additionally, out of 13 lymph nodes 11 were positive...Medical oncologist wants me to start chemotherapy before another lumpectomy or mastectomy...I am scheduled for a pet scan Tuesday... Lastly, I am triple positive...
  • sohardbnme
    sohardbnme Member Posts: 129
    Options

More to deal with...
    got my pathology report back from my June 30, 2010 lumpectomy...Found out my margins are not clear... Additionally, out of 13 lymph nodes 11 were positive...Medical oncologist wants me to start chemotherapy before another lumpectomy or mastectomy...I am scheduled for a pet scan Tuesday... Lastly, I am triple positive...

I had my second round of TCH last Monday....
    Hi All... Hope everyone is in good spirit OVERALL....

Rough week... Chemo SE can change after each round...

My spirit is intact...

Two down...Four to go...
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

I had my second round of TCH last Monday....
    Hi All... Hope everyone is in good spirit OVERALL....

Rough week... Chemo SE can change after each round...

My spirit is intact...

Two down...Four to go...

All we can do is take one day at a time.
    Keep coming here when you need to vent, to express your fears and to let us know how you're doing. We care! This network has been a lifesaver to so many of us. To read about other's experiences and to share with those going through the same treatments. It is a lot to take in and can be very overwhelming to think of the whole picture. So, I take it in increments. For me after dx, biopsy, surgery and now I'm in chemo. So far, it hasn't been more than I can handle. I hope you find the strength within to get you to the finish line :-0
    {{hugs}} Char
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

All we can do is take one day at a time.
    Keep coming here when you need to vent, to express your fears and to let us know how you're doing. We care! This network has been a lifesaver to so many of us. To read about other's experiences and to share with those going through the same treatments. It is a lot to take in and can be very overwhelming to think of the whole picture. So, I take it in increments. For me after dx, biopsy, surgery and now I'm in chemo. So far, it hasn't been more than I can handle. I hope you find the strength within to get you to the finish line :-0
    {{hugs}} Char

youre getting there! hugs
    youre getting there! hugs and prayers for you !