Prayers needed!

Options
sea60
sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had my 4 year 4 month check-up with the Oncologist. I haven't had a scan in about 2 years but will have that wonderful PET scan tomorrow, Monday. I'm staying focused on my God.

I am so overwhelmed at all of you just being so supportive. You're prayers, your words of encouragement. I have never "physically" met any of you but I feel like I've known you forever.

Thank you for making the room to be there for others in the midst of your OWN trials. I find that truly amazing.

Love Ya'll.

sea (Sylvia)

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Sylvia
    My prayers will be with you...and thank you for being there in my time of need, i hope i can make a difference in your time of need.
    Good luck on your PET Scan tomorrow...let us know how it turns out when you get the results!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    jo jo said:

Sylvia
    My prayers will be with you...and thank you for being there in my time of need, i hope i can make a difference in your time of need.
    Good luck on your PET Scan tomorrow...let us know how it turns out when you get the results!

Thanks JoJo
    I value such amazing support and am thankful we're all here for eachother...I'll keep you posted.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    prayers for sure

prayers for sure
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I had a PET scan last week~
    I had a PET scan last week~ it wasn't too bad..even the Barium is not so chalky and it was Berry flavored! I was bummed that I had to drink yet another Barium during the "sitting still" period while the radioactive-glucose coursed through my body. The banana flavor wasn't too good!
    But, none of the procedures hurt, and it didn't take as long as I thought~ I had a CT and PET at the same time, and they use the same machine for both. I admit I had a raging headache by the time I was done, but that was from not eating, as I had a late afternoon appointment and I wasn't through until after 4PM. We drive thru for a burger and within 10 minutes of inhaling it~ no headache!

We, by the way are only as strong as the others in here...we gain strength from each other every day. That would include you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥