crash and burn

2»

Comments

• dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    vinny59 said:

crash
    glad to hear it's not the kidneys, I'm learning you can't take nothing for granted with this crap, how's the taste buds been, knock on wood I still have them, you? I had a bounce back, feeling a hell of alot better then I did two day's ago! talk to you soon Vinny

On the way up
    Glad to hear you're feeling better. Should be coming up on your good week here pretty soon I'd imagine. Almost back to normal.
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Long Dawg said:

Not a Crash Just a bump
    Vinny,
    Hi, I'm new to this. I had my first treatment 2 weeks ago and lived through a week of hell and fevers. The fevers were daily for me and would come at different times of the day. Enough about me, I found a good movie is distracting during a fever. Join Netflix and you can stream movies off the web.
    I'm glad to see you play guitar as well there is nothing more relaxing than to just sit and slowly pluck the strings of the instrument feeling the different vibrations as the notes mix.
    Hang in there
    Steve

NOT A CRASH
    STEVE, it is a scary time being new to this stuff. I had my first treatment almost 2 weeks ago of r-cvp for follicular nhl. Never had the fevers or night sweats, but did have some rough knock down dragged out days. Lost my taste for a few days, but that is gradually coming back. How were you diagnosed? Mine was completely by accident on a routine exam for something else. What type of lymphoma do you have? Did you have R-chop or R-cvp? Any radiation involved? We all react differently to the same treatments. John