Checkin in on Sis, Donna.

Options
Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Has anyone heard from her?, Beth? know she replied to a post, but have not heard much from her. Hope she's ok, thinking of her.

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    Hey Hunny!
    It's good to hear from you sissy, I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but this oxy is kicking my butt. I felt great last week, but this week, my RBC are very low (I'm anemic) so I been trying to eat some iron-enriched foods, and laying down alot. I don't like this chemo at all, though I thought it be worse, I been lucky in not having severe neuropathy yet, and the only thing that is annoying is the cold sensation. But I have scans on July 7, and then the doctor on the 14th, and hopefully I hear good news for once.

How are you my darling? hope you been well. I get so tired, I can't even sit long enough to read the posts or even post, but I will try once I get my energy back. :) I love you girl!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Hey Hunny!
    It's good to hear from you sissy, I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but this oxy is kicking my butt. I felt great last week, but this week, my RBC are very low (I'm anemic) so I been trying to eat some iron-enriched foods, and laying down alot. I don't like this chemo at all, though I thought it be worse, I been lucky in not having severe neuropathy yet, and the only thing that is annoying is the cold sensation. But I have scans on July 7, and then the doctor on the 14th, and hopefully I hear good news for once.

How are you my darling? hope you been well. I get so tired, I can't even sit long enough to read the posts or even post, but I will try once I get my energy back. :) I love you girl!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Hey Donna!
    It's really good

Hey Donna!

It's really good to hear from you! Hope you get your energy back soon because we miss you!

-Sheri