Had Colonoscopy Today

Options
2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options

Thanks
    Thank you for all your great responses and about the picture. This test has been so weighing on my mind so glad to have it over with. Decided that a new hairdo was in order for a weight lighted off my shoulders. Thanks for all your support.

Hugs! Kim

This picture looks beautiful
    This picture looks beautiful + looks like the picture for good health. The new doo is gorgeous!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Options
    Kim,
    Awesome news!!!! And I

Kim,
    Awesome news!!!! And I love your attitude! I would have done the same thing, aas we all know after this disease, no subject is off limits anymore! We are a poop obsessed farting group of people!
    Kathy
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    khl8 said:

Kim,
    Awesome news!!!! And I

Kim,
    Awesome news!!!! And I love your attitude! I would have done the same thing, aas we all know after this disease, no subject is off limits anymore! We are a poop obsessed farting group of people!
    Kathy

Gotta add to it
    Kim,

Fantatsic news for sure, I'm very happy for you. The gas part of your story made me laugh. Now when I had my colonoscopy, the nurse tells me to pass gas, so I do. Just as my wife is being brought in, she says "DON JONES" with that look only your wife or husband can give you. I promptly told Sheri, the nurse told me to do it, and then I explained why. I was off the hook, that time.

Don