To All you Dads on Father's Day

Options
Kathleen808
Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I am thinking about all the Dad's on Father's day and I am amazed by all of you. While my family sleeps, I am thinking about **** and what a great Dad he is in the midst of everything he is going through.
You men are incredible! I hope you have a joyful Father's Day!

Aloha,
Kathleen

Comments

• coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathleen,
    Thanks for the

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the kind words about Dads. Hopefully I will hear from my kids later. They are all grown and out of the house now. I just wish I had spent more time with them when they were younger.

Don
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Options
    Father's Day
    I hope all the Dads out there are having a good, happy, relaxing day with family and friends.

Happy Father's Day - Tina
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    A big Happy Father's Day to
    A big Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers out there! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    It's just part of the job
    Thanks Kathleen.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

It's just part of the job
    Thanks Kathleen.

Thank you also Kathleen....
    But its you women that keep telling us we are so incredible....we are really starting to believe it........LOL..........sincerely Thank you very much......Buzz
  • hoya1973
    hoya1973 Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Buzzard said:

Thank you also Kathleen....
    But its you women that keep telling us we are so incredible....we are really starting to believe it........LOL..........sincerely Thank you very much......Buzz

Every Day Is Father's Day
    For those of us fortunate to be father's, we receive dividends every day! My children are the foundation of my support group.