How are you shortscake?

Options
carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
havent heard from you lately and wondering how you are. girl power! (maybe I just missed you????)

Comments

  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen her post
    I haven't seen her post lately either carkris. I hope everything is ok with her.

    Shortscake, if you read this, please post and let us know how you are.

    Girl power to you!


    Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

    I haven't seen her post
    I haven't seen her post lately either carkris. I hope everything is ok with her.

    Shortscake, if you read this, please post and let us know how you are.

    Girl power to you!


    Sue :)

    I can't remember the last
    I can't remember the last time I saw her post. Hoping she is alright.

    Thanks for posting this carkris.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

    I can't remember the last
    I can't remember the last time I saw her post. Hoping she is alright.

    Thanks for posting this carkris.

    Shortscake
    How is our Girl Power survivor doing?


    KYLEZ ♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Kylez said:

    Shortscake
    How is our Girl Power survivor doing?


    KYLEZ ♥

    Sending a big where and how
    Sending a big where and how are you shortscake?????
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Kylez said:

    Shortscake
    How is our Girl Power survivor doing?


    KYLEZ ♥

    Sending a big where and how
    Sending a big where and how are you shortscake?????
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

    Sending a big where and how
    Sending a big where and how are you shortscake?????

    She was going thru so much
    She was going thru so much the last time. Praying she is alright!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Ritzy said:

    She was going thru so much
    She was going thru so much the last time. Praying she is alright!

    I hope she sees this and
    I hope she sees this and comes on to post.


    Worry about our bc sisters when we don't see them for awhile.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Me, too!
    It seems that she did respond not too long ago, but that was it. Always hopin for the best for her and ALL of you.

    Sue