Wishing you CONGRATS Natly on finishing rads! You are a RAD GRAD now!

Options
2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WONDERFUL NEWS!
    Natly such wonderful news, congratulations doesn't it feel great!

Hugs,

RE

Congrats!
    Wonderful news pretty lady!
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Thank you Susie! It's been a
    Thank you Susie! It's been a long ride but I've arrived. I'm using my creams religiously.

Congrats to another Rad Grad
    Hi Natly, Enjoy all that freed up time now that you have completed your rads.Take care of the skin- still cooking. I finished one week ago. I have a long scarlet band across the incision area from the boosts.I am peeling underneath and the rest of the breast is fading to a more normal color. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,K
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Congrats!
    The kids use the word "rad" to mean cool. Now you can switch from one meaning of the word to another -- Natly, it's so rad that you're done!!

So pleased you are done now!
    So pleased you are done now! Congrats!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Yes, keep those creams on
    Yes, keep those creams on for a few weeks yet. And, still get lots of rest if you can.

Rads are cumulative.

Take care of yourself!

Thank you for all the good
    Thank you for all the good wishes. I really appreciate it. I'm resting and using my creams. I rang the bell after my last booster and hugged everyone at the cancer center. They became family thru this past year and they were all so wonderful to me. I'm peeling under my arm and have a very red breast and sore nipple, but as you all have advised it will get better.

I will be going to Ohio this summer to my nephew's wedding. Cant wait to see all my relatives and dance with my brother who had hip surgery earlier this year. I may also make a quick trip to NC to spend a little time with my honey bunny Brooke before her little brother arrives in September. We also found out a week ago that Charlie will be expecting a new sibling sometime next February. It's all good. We are going from 2 grandbabies to 4 in a short period of time and grandma cant wait. Although I dont get to see them that often, those babies have kept my heart happy thru all this treatment. Hubby and I cant wait to cruise, but not sure exactly when we will.

I'm really trying to eat healthier, do some exercise and hope to loose a few pounds. I lost and gained the same 5 pounds all thru my treatment. I thought the least I could get was a 20 pound weight loss from all this chemo and treatment but I didnt so I'll have to loose it the traditional way, eat less and exercise. Ho Hum. To all you gals just starting treatment, as many have said, this is no walk in the park but it is doable and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hugs to all my pink sisters.
  • camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106
    Options
    natly15 said:

Thank you Susie! It's been a
    Thank you Susie! It's been a long ride but I've arrived. I'm using my creams religiously.

I am so happy for you
    I am so happy for you Natly!!!!!!!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    natly15 said:

Thank you for all the good wishes. I really appreciate it. I'm resting and using my creams. I rang the bell after my last booster and hugged everyone at the cancer center. They became family thru this past year and they were all so wonderful to me. I'm peeling under my arm and have a very red breast and sore nipple, but as you all have advised it will get better.

I will be going to Ohio this summer to my nephew's wedding. Cant wait to see all my relatives and dance with my brother who had hip surgery earlier this year. I may also make a quick trip to NC to spend a little time with my honey bunny Brooke before her little brother arrives in September. We also found out a week ago that Charlie will be expecting a new sibling sometime next February. It's all good. We are going from 2 grandbabies to 4 in a short period of time and grandma cant wait. Although I dont get to see them that often, those babies have kept my heart happy thru all this treatment. Hubby and I cant wait to cruise, but not sure exactly when we will.

I'm really trying to eat healthier, do some exercise and hope to loose a few pounds. I lost and gained the same 5 pounds all thru my treatment. I thought the least I could get was a 20 pound weight loss from all this chemo and treatment but I didnt so I'll have to loose it the traditional way, eat less and exercise. Ho Hum. To all you gals just starting treatment, as many have said, this is no walk in the park but it is doable and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hugs to all my pink sisters.

WOW Natly! 2 new
    WOW Natly! 2 new grandbabies? How wonderful! Enjoy your time now that you are done with treatment! And, congrats again to you!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    natly15 said:

Congrats Natly on the new
    Congrats Natly on the new grandchildren! Enjoy your time with them! I loved the pictures you posted of them on your expressions page. Be sure and post more after your visit!

I tried to eat healthier too, but, I love my junk food so much. LOL

Hugs, Megan
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Hooray for Natly!
    Adding my congratulations, too.

Sue
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WONDERFUL NEWS!
    Natly such wonderful news, congratulations doesn't it feel great!

Hugs,

RE

Congrats Natly!
    Congrats Natly!