2»

Comments

• marleyboo2
    marleyboo2 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

I think I have apologized
    I dont think I need to apologize. I have apologized. But I think you should.
  • cancer survivor x 4
    cancer survivor x 4 Member Posts: 177
    Options

I think I have apologized
    I dont think I need to apologize. I have apologized. But I think you should.

marleyboo2
    Good Morning,
    Marleyboo2, you were on this board a couple of monthes ago and some people were getting upset. You said you were never coming back again. You were doing better this time, for awhile. Now the CSN people have flagged your last reponse. Don't you understand that you are just lucky. All of us are not going to be as lucky as you. Nancy707 is a very respected member of this board. Don't talk to her like that. None of us talk to any member of this board like that. There is never a need to. I worry for you, because one day your cancer may return, but I truly hope not, and you may really need us. We are here to support each other. I have been NED for over a year now, but I still need emotional support and this is where I come to get it, after I have talked my husband to death and all of my family members and friends. Please try and understand. Thank-You, Paula

By the way, you could take some very helpful lessons from my 89 year old grandmother that you see in my picture. She is like a 6 time cancer survivor and says "only the lord saved her"
  • marleyboo2
    Options

marleyboo2
    Good Morning,
    Marleyboo2, you were on this board a couple of monthes ago and some people were getting upset. You said you were never coming back again. You were doing better this time, for awhile. Now the CSN people have flagged your last reponse. Don't you understand that you are just lucky. All of us are not going to be as lucky as you. Nancy707 is a very respected member of this board. Don't talk to her like that. None of us talk to any member of this board like that. There is never a need to. I worry for you, because one day your cancer may return, but I truly hope not, and you may really need us. We are here to support each other. I have been NED for over a year now, but I still need emotional support and this is where I come to get it, after I have talked my husband to death and all of my family members and friends. Please try and understand. Thank-You, Paula

By the way, you could take some very helpful lessons from my 89 year old grandmother that you see in my picture. She is like a 6 time cancer survivor and says "only the lord saved her"

No
    I think you forget that I too suffer and have suffered from the disease and effects. If Nancy is respected she should talk nice to whoever comes for whatever reason they come. Why would anything I have said be flagged? I am not selling anything. I think that if people here do not abide by the laws of Chemo they are treated poorly and I think people should feel freer to say what they need to say here. Is this not freedom of speech? I am no better off than any of you....I just outlived the stats...Not sorry Nancy. You are being absolutely rude. In my book to be respected you must be a respector of all. I think someone elses post got flagged I just was on it......Jesus spoke his mind and he was crucified. I will say this tho I WISH someone had opened my eyes sooner to all the help that is available out there. that is all I was trying to say. You misinturptreted. I was not rude nor was I disrespectful but in this day and age that is perfectly acceptable to ddo on a board like this. Flagging becasue you dont agree is wrong. Discriminating because you dont agree is wrong.
  • marleyboo2
    Options

No
    I think you forget that I too suffer and have suffered from the disease and effects. If Nancy is respected she should talk nice to whoever comes for whatever reason they come. Why would anything I have said be flagged? I am not selling anything. I think that if people here do not abide by the laws of Chemo they are treated poorly and I think people should feel freer to say what they need to say here. Is this not freedom of speech? I am no better off than any of you....I just outlived the stats...Not sorry Nancy. You are being absolutely rude. In my book to be respected you must be a respector of all. I think someone elses post got flagged I just was on it......Jesus spoke his mind and he was crucified. I will say this tho I WISH someone had opened my eyes sooner to all the help that is available out there. that is all I was trying to say. You misinturptreted. I was not rude nor was I disrespectful but in this day and age that is perfectly acceptable to ddo on a board like this. Flagging becasue you dont agree is wrong. Discriminating because you dont agree is wrong.

One last thing....
    “Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end.” SO maybe we are all guilty sometimes.
  • Karen9182
    Karen9182 Member Posts: 60
    Options

Wild cows....LOL I have
    Wild cows....LOL I have heard of wild horses and wild pigs, wild dogs, wild child and wildcats, but never a wild cow. Maybe the Yew shrubs got them all.

Seriously, though, some common plants are deadly to humans. The holly berry, for one, and of course, oleanders and certain mushrooms.

I had a great aunt that used to make alfalfa tea. She swore it was good for your blood....or something. It wasn't terrible, and she was a real favorite of mine, so I let her talk me into drinking a cup of the stuff about once a month. I guess it paid off. I got her sterling silver flatware and a very nice diamond and platinum ring.

Carlene

you crack me up.....
    ever thouhjt about a career in stand up?