Drug test and jobs....

Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thank for posting this question
    Any suggestions for physical examination? I am in a similar situation. As far as understand If I get an offer I have to do full physical in addition to drug testing. I am concern about discrimination. I know by the law they cannot to do it. But the law was broken many times or avoided and we have read posts on this board. How do you handle medical questionary and doctor who does physical for a new employer? How to not to talk about mastectomy when it is obvious?
    Thanks for ideas

Wishing you good luck too
    Wishing you good luck too New Flower!

Hugs, Diane
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Good luck with your
    Good luck with your interview! I hope you get the job!

I got an offer, now the drug test
    Hi everyone,
    I received an offer by mail, now I have to do a drug test. I still have reservations in disclosing my medications. I know it is illegal to discriminate based on health conditions, but ...

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers, It have been two very rough and bumpy years for my family and me.
    New Flower
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

I got an offer, now the drug test
    Hi everyone,
    I received an offer by mail, now I have to do a drug test. I still have reservations in disclosing my medications. I know it is illegal to discriminate based on health conditions, but ...

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers, It have been two very rough and bumpy years for my family and me.
    New Flower

Congrats!
    YEH! Congrats New Flower on the offer! I am so happy for you!

Sending hugs, prayers and lots of positive thoughts for you and your family!

Sue :)
  • New Flower
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Congrats!
    YEH! Congrats New Flower on the offer! I am so happy for you!

Sending hugs, prayers and lots of positive thoughts for you and your family!

Thank you, Sue
    Sending hugs back.
    New Flower
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Thank you, Sue
    Sending hugs back.
    New Flower

Thanks for the hug! :)
    Be sure New Flower to post and let us know if you accept the job!

Still sending you good luck!

• New Flower
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thanks for the hug! :)
    Be sure New Flower to post and let us know if you accept the job!

Still sending you good luck!

I have accepted the job
    still have not done the drug test because HR forgot to include the form for test along with the job offer.
    I think we should celebrate anyway.

Thank you for your support ,
    New Flower
  • I have accepted the job
    still have not done the drug test because HR forgot to include the form for test along with the job offer.
    I think we should celebrate anyway.

Thank you for your support ,
    New Flower

Congratulations!
    By all means celebrate...just stay away from second hand pot smoke at those raves!
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Just remember if they ask
    Just remember if they ask you what drugs you have taken in the last 30 days to list them all because if they find anything in your system they will not hire you, a friend of mine made that mistake she had taken something for her cold and forgot! Good luck, Hugs :)