camsgram
camsgram Member Posts: 106
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
what part of iowa are you in?

Comments

• LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Safety
    Just to protect your safety, you may want to pm this information. I don't mind people knowing what town & state I live in, and you may not either. But don't give out your address, phone, or e-mail info here--it may get spammed.

Take care!

Sandy
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175

Safety
    Just to protect your safety, you may want to pm this information. I don't mind people knowing what town & state I live in, and you may not either. But don't give out your address, phone, or e-mail info here--it may get spammed.

Take care!

Sandy

Thanks Sandy for the concern & i dont give out personal info!
    camsgram...I live in Council Bluffs....just across the river from Omaha Nebraska...you live in West DM, right?
  • camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106
    jo jo said:

Thanks Sandy for the concern & i dont give out personal info!
    camsgram...I live in Council Bluffs....just across the river from Omaha Nebraska...you live in West DM, right?

Yes Sandy thanks. I did not
    Yes Sandy thanks. I did not even think about it!
    Yes West Des Moines. I dont know how to pm on this sight either!
  • jo jo
    camsgram said:

Yes Sandy thanks. I did not
    Yes Sandy thanks. I did not even think about it!
    Yes West Des Moines. I dont know how to pm on this sight either!

I dont either...but ive seen
    I dont either...but ive seen it when you first log in...but dont know how to use it? im going to experiment with it now...got me curious!
  • jo jo
    jo jo said:

I dont either...but ive seen
    I dont either...but ive seen it when you first log in...but dont know how to use it? im going to experiment with it now...got me curious!

figured it out..
    Click on the little icon person next to your screen name...add as friend.
    Then this brown box on the left side of the screen labled "CSN"....click on "SCN Email"
    Once your in there select write a message ...select friend writting message to...then write the message and send it.
    Not sure when it shows up on how you know you have a message, but it cant be hard to figure out!