Hello pink warriors :)

Options
pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey all :) Well I had the port put in my head THENNNNNNNN had some seziures and had to be put in back the hospital been staying with my momma again to get strong back on the darn walker because Im unsteady on my feet have I ever shared how bad I HATE being sick? lol The treatment in the headport is a breeze.

TTYL ♥ Libby

Comments

• Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi Libby
    We hate cancer. But, thank goodness your treatment is a breeze, as you say. Best wishes to you!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    We all hate being sick. Just
    We all hate being sick. Just get really sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Sending prays for easier days for you.

Sending supportive hugs too

Donna
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

We all hate being sick. Just
    We all hate being sick. Just get really sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Sending prays for easier days for you.

Sending supportive hugs too

Donna

So glad to see you post
    So glad to see you post Libby! We have been worried and hoping you would post soon.

Sending you prayers and hugs!

Leeza
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    jnl said:

So glad to see you post
    So glad to see you post Libby! We have been worried and hoping you would post soon.

Sending you prayers and hugs!

Leeza

Hello Libby
    Thank you for posting. We were thinking about you. I am glad that treatment has been progressed and you are doing ok now.
    Sending positive thoughts,
    Hugs
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I love your spirit and sense
    I love your spirit and sense of humor. Stay strong! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • camsgram
    camsgram Member Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi Libby it's good to see
    Hi Libby it's good to see you back, you have been missed!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Wondered where u "fluttered"
    Wondered where u "fluttered" off too. Glad you've turned the corner. Yess, repeat it over and over if needed. I HATE BEING SICK! Before I'd get a bruise or nausea or leg pain, and I'd " walk" it off. Now it's like "I need to call the Dr." Feel like a hypochrondiac sometimes. Keep us updated when ur up to it. Hugs and positive energy headig ur way. Gayla
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    camsgram said:

Hi Libby it's good to see
    Hi Libby it's good to see you back, you have been missed!

Hey Libby!
    We have missed you Libby! So sorry about the seizures. I can't imagine.

Praying your treatment will go easy on you and that you feel better and stronger with each day.

Sue :)
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Libby, I am also so happy to
    Libby, I am also so happy to see you post. I have thought of you often and we even sent a "shout out" to you. Glad to hear the treatment through the port is manageable and tolerable. I'm sending you strength to get back on your feet. Rest and post when you can. Take care of yourself!!
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Libby, I am also so happy to see you post. I have thought of you often and we even sent a "shout out" to you. Glad to hear the treatment through the port is manageable and tolerable. I'm sending you strength to get back on your feet. Rest and post when you can. Take care of yourself!!

Been waiting for a post from
    Been waiting for a post from you. Glad you are doing better. I pray that you continue to get stronger and ditch the walker.
    Deb
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the update!
    I'm sorry you have so much on your plate!!! Focus on getting stronger, dearheart...we are here sending good vibes...

And, oh, BTW, I HATE being sick, too!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Hey, Libby is back! You had
    Hey, Libby is back! You had lots of us worried! Someone even put a "shout out" to you the other day on here. Been thinking about you and praying for you!

Keep us informed on how you are doing, so, we don't have to send the CSN police after you!

Lex♥
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    KathiM said:

Thank you for the update!
    I'm sorry you have so much on your plate!!! Focus on getting stronger, dearheart...we are here sending good vibes...

And, oh, BTW, I HATE being sick, too!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Hi Libby! Great to see you!
    Hi Libby! Great to see you! You are so positive after all that you have been thru!

I admire you! You are one brave, beautiful lady!

Hugs, Megan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Hi Libby! Great to see you!
    Hi Libby! Great to see you! You are so positive after all that you have been thru!

I admire you! You are one brave, beautiful lady!

Hugs, Megan

thinking of you glad the
    thinking of you glad the treatment isnt too bad, hugs to you and Carlie!!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

thinking of you glad the
    thinking of you glad the treatment isnt too bad, hugs to you and Carlie!!!

Libby! Sorry that you even
    Libby! Sorry that you even have to go thru this. Great to see you posting!