Dancing with NED.Thank you Jesus.

Options

Comments

• cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    dance all night
    Congratulations on this news!!!!! Hope I can join that dance some time in the future. Very happy for you and your great news.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    cavediver said:

dance all night
    Congratulations on this news!!!!! Hope I can join that dance some time in the future. Very happy for you and your great news.

Congrats to you! Hugs,
    Congrats to you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    PTL! So happy for you.
    PTL! So happy for you. Dance,dance,dance and enjoy every minute of it! :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

PTL! So happy for you.
    PTL! So happy for you. Dance,dance,dance and enjoy every minute of it! :)

Thrilled at this news!
    Thrilled at this news! DANCE!!!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Pat, you and I started this
    Pat, you and I started this battle right around the same time. If my memory serves me right, that's a scary thought, you were just a couple of weeks ahead of me. I'm so very, very happy for you and wish you were standing here so I could give you a BIG hug!! My mammo is scheduled for June 23rd and I hope to be celebrating the same results as you. Congratulations again and now go start living your life after breast cancer. Have a wonderful time dancing away with NED. You worked hard for this and so deserve it!! Take care of yourself and continue to keep us updated on your doings.

So happy for you Pat! NED
    So happy for you Pat! NED is dancing with you!

And, for those that don't know NED, it means no evidence of disease.

KYLEZ ♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    ladyg said:

Congrats
    Congratulations on your good results. DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

I am happy dancing for you
    I am happy dancing for you too Pat! Congratulations on this great news!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Congratulations.
    Hugs
    Donna

Congratulations.

Hugs

Donna
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

YAY !!!!!!!
    That's Fantastic News!!!!

Take care, Love Ronda

Fantastic! Congrats!

Fantastic! Congrats!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Congratulations.
    Hugs
    Donna

Congratulations.

Hugs

Donna

congrats and many more
    congrats and many more dances!!!!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Pat, you and I started this battle right around the same time. If my memory serves me right, that's a scary thought, you were just a couple of weeks ahead of me. I'm so very, very happy for you and wish you were standing here so I could give you a BIG hug!! My mammo is scheduled for June 23rd and I hope to be celebrating the same results as you. Congratulations again and now go start living your life after breast cancer. Have a wonderful time dancing away with NED. You worked hard for this and so deserve it!! Take care of yourself and continue to keep us updated on your doings.

Good luck to you MyTurnNow
    Good luck to you MyTurnNow this month with your mammo! Praying to hear you are with NED too!
  • slynch
    slynch Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Happy Dance
    I am doing a HAPPY dance for you!!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    slynch said:

Happy Dance
    I am doing a HAPPY dance for you!!

It was great to read your
    It was great to read your news about dancing with NED. You deserve to dance with that smooth character whom we all look forward to meeting and dancing the night away when its our turn. Enjoy the dance, whisper loving thoughts in his ear and remind him there are a lot of us in line when your dance is over. Pat, this is your time tho so let the dance go by slowly and enjoy every moment in your beautiful red heels gliding across the floor. Celebrate, yeah, celebrate.
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Awesome
    Awesome news, Pat! May every mammogram be a new dance!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Rock n Rollin'-
    Rock n Rollin'- Ballroom-Crumpin'-Contemporary-I am dancing' for you and with you, Pat! Can you tell I have been watching "So you think you can dance?" ? lol
    We KNOW we can dance when the news comes back so great!!!
    congrats-cha cha cha,
    Brenda

I like that show too Brenda!
    I like that show too Brenda! lol
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Myturn Now
    Thank you so much.I very well remember us going through it the same time.I will Pray you get a clear mamo.I will watch your post.And I am so enjoying dancing with Ned.Take Care. Love and Prayers.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-D

FANTABULOUS!!!!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

It was great to read your
    It was great to read your news about dancing with NED. You deserve to dance with that smooth character whom we all look forward to meeting and dancing the night away when its our turn. Enjoy the dance, whisper loving thoughts in his ear and remind him there are a lot of us in line when your dance is over. Pat, this is your time tho so let the dance go by slowly and enjoy every moment in your beautiful red heels gliding across the floor. Celebrate, yeah, celebrate.

Sunrae, your turn is coming,
    Sunrae, your turn is coming, so, get your dancing shoes out!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

:-D

FANTABULOUS!!!!

Terrific news! I am so
    Terrific news! I am so happy for you!

Lex♥
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Terrific news! I am so
    Terrific news! I am so happy for you!

Lex♥

Way to go, Pat!!
    Just the news we wanted to hear! May I cut in?? Met with my radiologist yesterday and I am dancing as well!!

Blessings,

Patti
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    pattimc said:

Way to go, Pat!!
    Just the news we wanted to hear! May I cut in?? Met with my radiologist yesterday and I am dancing as well!!

Blessings,

Patti

I think that this is just
    I think that this is just the best news ever Pat! Congrats!