Live-in Boyfriend breaking up with me and leaving me a week before my double mastectomy!!

Options
2»

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Balentine - So beautifully
    Balentine - So beautifully said! Amen to that.

Lauren - It truly is best that he show his true colors now than later. God will send His provision over you...just trust in the one that will never leave you nor forsake you!

Hugs & Blessings...

sea60

Kick him to the curb! You
    Kick him to the curb! You don't need a jerk like that in your life! It is best that you see him for what he is now, rather than later. You take care of yourself!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Don't let the door hit you in the arse!!
    Lauren, unfortunately, it seems like this happens way too often. I know it is easy for us to make all our comments such as mine but you have to think of YOU now. I hope you have some additional support that can get you through this journey. We may not know each other but rest assured the ladies and men on this board will be there for you. Please continue to post and let us support you in our cyber way. Take care!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Don't let the door hit you in the arse!!
    Lauren, unfortunately, it seems like this happens way too often. I know it is easy for us to make all our comments such as mine but you have to think of YOU now. I hope you have some additional support that can get you through this journey. We may not know each other but rest assured the ladies and men on this board will be there for you. Please continue to post and let us support you in our cyber way. Take care!!

John thank you for that. I
    John thank you for that. I was diagnosed the first time at 34 we were married 10 years and had two small children it was tough. I tell him he got the bum end of the deal, if not for him and his patience I dont know how we would have made it. Having said that I could not have dealt with a jerk as there was no energy for that either.and life is short.
  • lauren379
    lauren379 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you all for your words
    Thank you all for your words of wisdom and advice. I am feeling much better today with the help of my close family and friends and of course, you guys. I do have many more people who are there to support me and love me. I am just very hurt by his actions. I know i need to just focus on myself now! I am trying and that is the best I can do right now. Thinking about moving back to my parents house to ease the bills! Thanks again all
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    lauren379 said:

Thank you all for your words
    Thank you all for your words of wisdom and advice. I am feeling much better today with the help of my close family and friends and of course, you guys. I do have many more people who are there to support me and love me. I am just very hurt by his actions. I know i need to just focus on myself now! I am trying and that is the best I can do right now. Thinking about moving back to my parents house to ease the bills! Thanks again all

So glad that you are feeling
    So glad that you are feeling better! That is what we all are praying for! Yes, focus on yourself! Good luck to you Lauren!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Kylez said:

So glad that you are feeling
    So glad that you are feeling better! That is what we all are praying for! Yes, focus on yourself! Good luck to you Lauren!

That might be best if you
    That might be best if you did move back with your parents. You don't need to be worrying about money or bills at this time. You are doing the right thing, surround yourself with people that love you and that will stick by you!
  • Jennifer1961
    Jennifer1961 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    REach out to the women around you. When the chips are down they will always come through (at least most of them).
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

REach out to the women around you. When the chips are down they will always come through (at least most of them).

Happy that you are better
    Happy that you are better Lauren. You had a lot to take in. You truly are better off without him. You just need to take care of yourself and move forward. Your parents will be a lot of support for you as that is what you need now.