Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Hope 2010 said:

Good thoughts coming your way...
    Take it easy and hope you recover soon. :) I wish that my appt w/the surgeon was sooner than this Wed so that I can just schedule the surgery. The waiting is horrible, but once it's out then you can at least that much closer to recovery.

Wishing you both good luck
    Wishing you both good luck with your surgery's. Keep us posted!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Many of us have had the surgery and it is doable--not a walk in the park, but definitely doable. I know you will be fine!

You will be in my prayers!
    You will be in my prayers! Praying for a quick recovery for you!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    shaggy420 said:

Well I know what you are
    Well I know what you are feeling I am going for surgery on Thursday 5/10/10,- I am having a bi-lateral mastecomy with expanders put in, and the wait was the worst for me. I go see the physical therapist tmr and I am glad that I have my husband and mom here with me to go through all this with me. Plus the understanding of my children has helped out alot. But I have kept GOD first and that seems to help keep me in line. I just know that I will get through this and that this is only a test of my faith and my strength. So I know you will be ok also, just look to GOD when you get down and keep telling yourself this is only going to make you stronger. Now don't get me wrong we are allowed to have our moments to cry and scream but once we do then we can pick ourself back up and move on. I am showing my family that I am the strong woman that GOD has made me into. And you can too.

Good luck and stay strong. There are alot of wonderful women here to turn to. I have found that out myself.

Brenda

Sending you prayers and
    Sending you prayers and healing thoughts for your upcoming surgery also Brenda.

Keep us updated!
  • slynch
    slynch Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Good luck!
    Wishing you the best of luck. We are all very strong, tough women. Noone knows what we go through with all of this but us. I wish you the best on your surgery. You will have good and bad days but for me the good days outweighed the bad and it was all tolerable. The best advice I got was to let everyone look after me for a change instead of me always being the strong one.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    slynch said:

Good luck!
    Wishing you the best of luck. We are all very strong, tough women. Noone knows what we go through with all of this but us. I wish you the best on your surgery. You will have good and bad days but for me the good days outweighed the bad and it was all tolerable. The best advice I got was to let everyone look after me for a change instead of me always being the strong one.

Good luck with your surgery
    next week. Wishing you quick recovery and easy healing
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

next week. Wishing you quick recovery and easy healing

Good luck with your surgery Brenda! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Good luck with your surgery Brenda! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Leeza

Praying that your surgery
    Praying that your surgery goes well today! Post when you can to let us know how you are.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Praying that your surgery
    Praying that your surgery goes well today! Post when you can to let us know how you are.

Sending you hugs and prayers
    Sending you hugs and prayers today too! Hoping your surgery went well for you. When you feel like it, post to update us!

Hugs, Megan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Stay positive, and remember
    Stay positive, and remember this too shall pass. Allow others to wait and pamper you. The actual surgery wasn't as bad as the waiting for me. I kept telling myself if I gave birth to my children then I can handle this, and you can too.
    The best to you

Thought of you yesterday
    Thought of you yesterday Jean. Hoping you are resting and recovering now.

Sue :)
  • Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you
    I hope you are resting easy and are comfortable right now, Jean!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Thinking of you
    I hope you are resting easy and are comfortable right now, Jean!

I'm thinking of you too and
    I'm thinking of you too and hoping all went well with your surgery.

Sending healing thoughts!

Update here when you can.

Leeza
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    jnl said:

I'm thinking of you too and
    I'm thinking of you too and hoping all went well with your surgery.

Sending healing thoughts!

Update here when you can.

Leeza

Thinking of you today...hope
    Thinking of you today...hope everything went well; let us know when you can.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

Thinking of you today...hope
    Thinking of you today...hope everything went well; let us know when you can.

Hoping your surgery went
    Hoping your surgery went well also. Post when you feel like it.