HEAVEN CAN WAIT - WE DID IT!!!

ladyg
ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
WE did the HEAVEN CAN WAIT 5K today. I say WE because you were all there with me. It was wonderful and emotional. There were over 4200 people walking for the fight against breast cancer. For our town of 85,000 that is a lot of support. There were a lot of survivors which goes to show WE can win!!
Thanks to all of you for being there with me as I was quite emotional and so was my husband who walked with me.

Hugs to all

Comments

• Third_Generation
    Third_Generation Member Posts: 121
    Congratulations!

Congratulations!
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Lady G
    I hadn't heard of that one but it sounds like your town really showed up. Congratulations and thank you for taking us with you!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    FABULOUS! I was sailing
    FABULOUS! I was sailing yesterday and wondered why my feet felt as if I had walked 3.1 miles~ now I know! LOL It was a pleasure walking with you! Glad it was a great day for you and your hubby! YAY

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    chenheart said:

FABULOUS! I was sailing
    FABULOUS! I was sailing yesterday and wondered why my feet felt as if I had walked 3.1 miles~ now I know! LOL It was a pleasure walking with you! Glad it was a great day for you and your hubby! YAY

Hugs,
    Chen♥

YES, we can WIN! What a
    YES, we can WIN! What a great day you had!

And, how wonderful that your hubby walked with you!

Thanks for doing this for all of us!

Hugs, Diane
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Thank you for doing this for
    Thank you for doing this for all of us. You and your husband are awesome! Hugs!
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Ladyg
    How sweet of you to

Ladyg
    How sweet of you to include all of us. I love the title: HEAVEN CAN WAIT.