LA

carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
sorry cant help it. BEAT LA! BEAT LA! thought I's sneak this in when you were watching the game.......Celtics fan,,,,, daughter and I were watching Youtube videos and laughing, laughter is the best medicine, I feel so much better tonight BEAT LA!!!! :)

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Do not forget
    there LA fans here.
    Laugh is the best medicine, of course.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Do not forget
    there LA fans here.
    Laugh is the best medicine, of course.

of course thats why I snuck
    of course thats why I snuck it in hehe!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    No Need to "apologize"...My
    No Need to "apologize"...My Reggie and I are NOT Laker fans either! We used to be, and have even gone to Laker games, and were rabid fans especially when they did battle against the Sacramento Kings back in the day. And though he is an awesome, awesome athlete, we have not been able to separate the basketball Kobe Bryant from the "true personality" he showed himself to be during his rape accusation..he addmitted to cheating but not to rape. And aside from the obvious, he had a newborn daughter at home! Big ewwwwwwwwwww! He fell in our estimation and we stopped being Laker fans from that time on. Not that we are Celtic fans either...actually Reggie and I wish we could pick our own Dream Team as we have players we love all over the league~ and we aupport any team Shaquille shows up on! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥