Chris McG?

Options
LuvMyMom3
LuvMyMom3 Member Posts: 52
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Anyone hear from Chris lately as to how things are going the last few days? If you are around Chris- I am thinking of you and your mom..... HUGS- and prayers... Michele

Comments

• ChrisMcG
    ChrisMcG Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello!
    Hey! Sorry I haven't responded lately, It's been a very busy week. My mom is recovering from her first round of chemo incredibly well. We went out to the store today and she was fine, can't even tell anything is wrong. Her doctor sounds very confident that she can beat this. Which isn't news to us, we all knew she could from beginning. How are you and your mom doing? Hope everything is good there. i sent all this in a private message to you too! Thanks again! -Chris
  • LuvMyMom3
    LuvMyMom3 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    ChrisMcG said:

Hello!
    Hey! Sorry I haven't responded lately, It's been a very busy week. My mom is recovering from her first round of chemo incredibly well. We went out to the store today and she was fine, can't even tell anything is wrong. Her doctor sounds very confident that she can beat this. Which isn't news to us, we all knew she could from beginning. How are you and your mom doing? Hope everything is good there. i sent all this in a private message to you too! Thanks again! -Chris

thanks Chris- I am so happy
    thanks Chris- I am so happy for this news- I sent you a private note too- God Bless and keep your mom safe.. prayers for QUICK healing!