Its not over yet there's HOPE!!!!!

neecee29webb
neecee29webb Member Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We have to encourage ourselves in this yes know one knows how we feel unless they've been there, but we can make it thinking of happy thoughts helps me a lot,and reading my bible and nor letting mt mind wonder,yes I have sad days but they don't get the best of me I love life and I am healed by faith. Healing scriptures helps a lot. Run this race their is Hope at the end.

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    You said a mouthful, there, sister!
    and I couldn't agree more. Some days my mind takes me right to the grave. BUT then I tell myself I'm HEALTHY right now, so don't dwell on it, and LIVE life to the fullest! You could die in a car accident tomorrow!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Mama G said:

and I couldn't agree more. Some days my mind takes me right to the grave. BUT then I tell myself I'm HEALTHY right now, so don't dwell on it, and LIVE life to the fullest! You could die in a car accident tomorrow!

I had a "going there" day
    I had a "going there" day yesterday. prob because I didnt feel well. still have residual Gi issues. anyway its natuaral but nonproductive. today I exersized instead of obsessing and felt better. For me also faith helps.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Mama G said:

You said it perfect! There
    You said it perfect! There is always hope! Live your life the best that you can!