always (Becky) checked in

Cat64
Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had sent her a PM a while back checking on her & I just heard back from her.
Her words: Radiation wiped me out & I was working or am still working full time. I just didn't have the energy to check in on everyone...I felt too connected. I got the results of BRAC not good. So am scheduled for ovary removal on June 7th and Bilateral w/reconst. on July 12th. Should be an interesting continuation of my journey. Send my love to everyone, I will try to check in and get caught up soon.
She had only logged on to pass info onto a friend in need. She hopes we are all well & fighting the good fight!
Cat

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Thank you Cat for the
    Thank you Cat for the update! Sending Becky prayers and big hugs!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Thanks Cat! I miss so many
    Thanks Cat! I miss so many of our sisters and I do appreciate the update. I have a special place in my heart for the ones who were in the Holiday Ornament Exchange~ and Becky was one of them! Sorry that all of her news wasn't good, but it goes without saying that I wish her a successful surgery and a healthy, long, cancer-free future!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I also wanted to say
    I also wanted to say "thanks" for updating us on Becky. I know it's the time of year for vacations, etc. but I do still wonder how some of our pink sisters are doing.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    MyTurnNow said:

I also wanted to say
    I also wanted to say "thanks" for updating us on Becky. I know it's the time of year for vacations, etc. but I do still wonder how some of our pink sisters are doing.

You're welcome!
    There's so many MIA and you can't help but to wonder how they are. It's great to hear from them when they do check in. Has anyone heard from the Chemo Queen? (VickiSam)
    Cat
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    so happy to hear from Becky
    so happy to hear from Becky (Always). she was having some real health issues when she last posted. I often think about her and wonder how she's doing. Becky was my Secret Santa in the christmas ornament exchange. I had her address but lost it in my chemo fog. thabnk you for updating us.

I, like many of you wonder how those pink sisters are doing who havent posted recently. It seems we grow such an attachment to each other and truly want to know how everyone is doing.