I wanted to share this with all of you

Options
2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Blessings are sometimes sent
    Blessings are sometimes sent to us in strnage ways. Sometimes we don't understand it while it is happening but sooner or later it is revealed to us. May your life now be less stressful and I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

Hugs

Donna

Thanks for sharing this Stef!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Ok, I am really dense.
    Ok, I am really dense. Sorry Stef, I thought it was from her husband. I did really enjoy her words and what she did for her love. Thanks again for the post!

I thought the same Susie.
    I thought the same Susie. :(
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Ok, I am really dense.
    Ok, I am really dense. Sorry Stef, I thought it was from her husband. I did really enjoy her words and what she did for her love. Thanks again for the post!

I thought the same Susie.
    I thought the same Susie. :(
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    RE said:

How Wonderful
    Stef thank you for sharing this, what a wonderful tribute this is to a fellow cancer gal. I am going to attempt to link the page with the hearts here for folks to see, but if you go to the link be sure to also click on the "The Beginning" tab that tell of this courageous individual the hearts are made in honor of, here goes hope it works.

Stunning hearts

Again thank you Stef, have missed seeing you here as I do not come on as frequently as I once did.

Hugs to you,

RE

Beautiful tribute to a loved
    Beautiful tribute to a loved one! Thanks Stef!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    susie09 said:

Yes, the name could be male
    Yes, the name could be male or female. LOL And, you are right Stef, love is love!

Stef
    I hope you don't mind that I shared that site with others. I just thought it was so very touching and I had others that I wanted to read it.

Lex♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Stef
    I hope you don't mind that I shared that site with others. I just thought it was so very touching and I had others that I wanted to read it.

Lex♥

Lex,
    I am happy that you

Lex,
    I am happy that you have shared this site. I am on her mailing list and today I received a picture of her most recent heart in an email. What a beautiful way to start my Mondays. Glad that you were touched by it and wanted to share with others.
    Stef
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    fauxma said:

Lex,
    I am happy that you

Lex,
    I am happy that you have shared this site. I am on her mailing list and today I received a picture of her most recent heart in an email. What a beautiful way to start my Mondays. Glad that you were touched by it and wanted to share with others.
    Stef

I should sign up for the
    I should sign up for the mailing list too. Thanks for reminding me Stef! Glad it started your day off so well!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    fauxma said:

Lex,
    I am happy that you

Lex,
    Stef

I shared this with another
    I shared this with another bc survivor friend of mine too. She thought it was just as touching and beautiful as all of us did. Thanks again Stef.

Hugs, Angie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Susie, You are not dense (I
    Susie, You are not dense (I hope that I didn't imply that in my message). The name could be either a guy or girl and I also tend to think in couples that are the opposite sex even though I have friends that are in same sex relationships. Just wanted to clarify this. It truly doesn't matter whether we are men and women, men and men, or women and women, love is love. And this type of love is inspiring to all who are touched by it. Love is the greatest gift we can give each other.
    Stef

Just saw this post and went
    Just saw this post and went to the site. Thanks for sharing this with us Stef.

Love is the greatest gift we can give to another.

HUGS!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

I shared this with another
    I shared this with another bc survivor friend of mine too. She thought it was just as touching and beautiful as all of us did. Thanks again Stef.

Hugs, Angie

I should sign up for this
    I should sign up for this too. I loved the tribute.