Lumpetomy

Options
theapples108
theapples108 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I;m new at this so please bare with me. But I just had surgery and was just wondering if its normal if your breast turns completely black and blue. I had surgery on May 12.2010 and just a little worried . Can any boby comment please!! thank you

Comments

• 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I can't answer
    I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I think I would go see the doctor, does it hurt?
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I'm sorry I can't answer
    I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I think I would go see the doctor, does it hurt?

after my biosy and wide
    after my biosy and wide exision I was quite bruised, not entire breast though just the side.
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    Options
    I was only black and blue
    I was only black and blue with my biopsy .....Call your doc..let them know...Sending you blessings .......
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I would also suggest you
    I would also suggest you call your dr. I had some brusing but only in the area of the incision and a few small bruises from the nodes that were removed.

Hugs
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I'm sorry I can't answer

I don't know. My breast
    I don't know. My breast wasn't black or blue at all. You should call your plastic surgeon immediately and let them know. Good luck!