Got Puffs!!!

EdnaM
EdnaM Member Posts: 30
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
What a wonderful feeling - yesterday went and got post mastectomy bra and puffs - felt like the remaining 38D girl now has company. Not ready for prostesis fitting yet but what a wonderful feeling it is to get to this point. Still have some pain and the numbness is there but things are so much better in the past week; I am confident that it will only continue to go this way; realisticallty I know there will still be some bad ones but as long as there are more good than bad I'm OK. Thanks for all the support from you folks!!!

Comments

• 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    YAY!!!
    I'm new here to this site but let me tell ya, it;s nice to read something positive, may you continue to have better tomorrows!
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Good for you.......
    Good for you! Some things jhust make us feel that much more "back to normal"...
    And there WILL be more GOOD than bad, from now on!

Hugs,

CR
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Don't be in a hurry!
    My biggest suggestion is that you don't get in a hurry to get your pros. The 'fluff' was great and woked in my pre-mastectomy bras - but not the final answer. My local ACS sent me one within the week after surgery (Oct 09) - got my pros. in Jan 10.

Pain has neer been a problem for me - there is still a lot of numbness which I'm sure will be there forever..
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Rague said:

Don't be in a hurry!
    My biggest suggestion is that you don't get in a hurry to get your pros. The 'fluff' was great and woked in my pre-mastectomy bras - but not the final answer. My local ACS sent me one within the week after surgery (Oct 09) - got my pros. in Jan 10.

Pain has neer been a problem for me - there is still a lot of numbness which I'm sure will be there forever..

didi anyone try the ones for
    didi anyone try the ones for swimming?
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

YAY!!!
    I'm new here to this site but let me tell ya, it;s nice to read something positive, may you continue to have better tomorrows!

I agree..Good for you!
    I agree..Good for you!