Breast Cancer!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Hi Laura
    I don't see you on very often but I am fairly new here. At first I just read and it helped so much. After a while I got the courage to post a few times and I have always got very good responses. I'm sorry if you felt the way you did, but I hope that has changed and I'll always try to answer you! LOL
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Hi Donna
    Glad you found us. So sorry for all that is happening to you. I hope it all works out for you. You have lot's of support here, so come and vent, laugh, you never know what one will say on this board. We all have a common problem, so we really get it. Take care and again welcome.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options

Hi Laura
    I don't see you on very often but I am fairly new here. At first I just read and it helped so much. After a while I got the courage to post a few times and I have always got very good responses. I'm sorry if you felt the way you did, but I hope that has changed and I'll always try to answer you! LOL
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Wanda
    Thank you for your words. I actually first came here last april or may when i was diagnosed. And took a break from here because i was really in a rut and felt left out. I know that sounds so childish and stupid, but i would see all the same people posting and getting tons of replies and i would only get a few. I came back here for a reason. And i realized that if just one person responds, then thats a blessing for me. Its one more support that i didnt have before. I love coming here now and just trying to reply to who i can and support them and give them my words of encouragements. Its very fullfilling for me and i feel very blessed that i am able to share my words. I love it. I love this site and the sisters i have met here. I love helping who i can and hope that i do help them. Im volunteering for a foundation called I have wings breast cancer foundation. The woman who started the foundation is a survivor and i found out about them through ACS. I emailed her wanting to volunteer with something to help them out. She called me and told me that she had been trying to get a project going called secret angel, but couldnt find the right person. She told me that as soon as she read my story she knew i was the one to do this for them. Its sending out cards and words of encouragement to women who are first diagnosed with BC. So many feel alone and dont know where to go or how to ask for help. I sent my first set out today and it was such a blessing i could do that. One more thing, I dont do it on purpose, but my replies always seem to turn out to be novels!! haha

Thanks again and take care
    Laura