I am thinking of you all, Kindred Spirits, and have something to share with you....

Options
2»

Comments

• m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Dear Chen, You have such a
    Dear Chen, You have such a beautiful gift and along with your special friend created a lovely masterpiece. Thank you for continuing to share all your love, experience and wisdom with the rest of us. I'm finally beginning to feel like a survivor and I look to you as a example of someone who fought the battle, overcome the beast and survived to help the rest of us fight our battles and show us how to do it. Thank you dear heart!

Chen that was such a lovely
    Chen that was such a lovely poem! you have a great talent and its such a comfort for you to have written a poem with a close friend like that.
    Kay
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Thank YOU
    I have been coming here along time my friend,
    I am so grateful you shared this with us touched me deeply.
    I too made a friend and we use to visit while she cooked since she was an older Russian grandmother feeding her family. I was blessed to have had this woman who was an MD share her life with me and we found how much alike we truly were.
    She too lost her fight and I was so grateful I had seen her the day of the night she died. Her family didn't know I had visited her that day and Tatyanna don't know how to spell it, kept telling her friends and family I had come to see her and they kept telling her I hadn't been there. Her daughter was stunned when I actually told her I had been there that day that her mother had seen me. I left that day to be with my family and couldn't leave without seeing my dear friend in the hospital.

I think about her all the time and met waiting to see doctors at our cancer clinic.
    Tara
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    24242 said:

Thank YOU
    I have been coming here along time my friend,
    I am so grateful you shared this with us touched me deeply.
    I too made a friend and we use to visit while she cooked since she was an older Russian grandmother feeding her family. I was blessed to have had this woman who was an MD share her life with me and we found how much alike we truly were.
    She too lost her fight and I was so grateful I had seen her the day of the night she died. Her family didn't know I had visited her that day and Tatyanna don't know how to spell it, kept telling her friends and family I had come to see her and they kept telling her I hadn't been there. Her daughter was stunned when I actually told her I had been there that day that her mother had seen me. I left that day to be with my family and couldn't leave without seeing my dear friend in the hospital.

I think about her all the time and met waiting to see doctors at our cancer clinic.
    Tara

Tara,
    What a touching story

Tara,
    What a touching story about you and your dear Tatiana; I know she touched your life and your heart and that she will be with you forever. It is obvious that you bonded with a true Kindred Spirit. And that really is what life is all about isn't it? Not so much about the material things we may accumulate, but the people we love and make a heart connection with...

Hugs,
    Chen♥