Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Thank you Susie! We will
    Thank you Susie! We will have a great one!

Hugs, Angie

Had a great time over this
    Had a great time over this weekend. Got a little sunburnt, but, had a great time.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Love the weekends and this
    Love the weekends and this one is going to be even better! I am wishing everyone on the board a super fantastic holiday weekend!

Sue :)

Hope you had a good holiday
    Hope you had a good holiday Aortus, even without Moopy.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, Susie!!
    Thanks, Susie!! And..............a very safe Memorial Day to all.

Thanks My Turn! I hope you
    Thanks My Turn! I hope you had a really great time!
  • susie09
    Options

You, Too!
    I have my sister coming in from CA and my niece and great-niece coming for a visit. My great niece is 7 and for Easter brought me a pink Build-A-Bear that she made named Chemosabe. I had to promise to take her to every chemo treatment and send her a picture. On my one last week, I got a picture of Chemosabe with my oncologist. It will be nice seeing everyone again and I hope everyone out there has a happy and safe weekend!

Chris

That is great that your
    That is great that your sister is coming and your niece and great-niece! Family around us is always so important!
  • susie09
    Options
    Aortus said:

My Temporary Bachelorhood
    The Moopster took off for her grand tour of the South yesterday afternoon. Today is her little sister's wedding in Virginia; after that, she and her big sister go back to Nashville, where Moopy's extended family is having a big celebration in her honor. It's been two years since Moopy has been back to her native Tennessee, and two years since her cousins and nephews and nieces have seen their beloved Lisa Dawn.

Make no mistake, I already miss Moopy terribly. So do the pups: they are already beyond bored with me. But Eefy, Yongy, Anubis, and I are all insanely happy that Moopy is totally cancer free and in good enough shape to desert us all for an entire week. Some of you here know from personal experience exactly how happy we are. The rest of you will know - here's hoping and praying it happens sooner rather than later.

Wishing one and all the very best,
    Joe

So, how is temp bachelorhood
    So, how is temp bachelorhood Joe? Hoping you are doing ok!
  • susie09
    Options

Planning a big cookout with
    Planning a big cookout with friends and lots of fun!

Happy Memorial Day to all of you!

HUGS!

We had a cookout too
    We had a cookout too survivor. How did yours go? We had great weather for it and we all had a great time.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Cindy Ann said:

Happy Memorial Day.
    Thank you Susie.With all the drama in my life I am feeling truly blessed this weekend. My son will be here with his family from ATL. My daughter and family all here too.A house full of sweet grandbabies. My youngest is 6 mths old and today she reached her little arms up for me to take her. My heart swelled with joy. Pure love at it's best. I hope all of you feel that feeling this weekend.. It truly is priceless...

Blessings and Hugs,
    Cindy Ann

Sounds like you had a great
    Sounds like you had a great weekend Cindy with your family. I am happy for you.