learning sclc

Options
58carol
58carol Member Posts: 17
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hi my name is Joy and I was diagnosed with this in Oct. 2009 and I became a member
of this network in Oct. 2009. I log in once every week and I lose people and subjects. I am still learning my way around this site. I have found a friend list but am just learning it. I know that someone named Crick had added me to his list but i do not know how to contact him/her. sorry? I am willing to speak with anyone and share info.I specifically would like to speak with other small cell lung cancer survivors. To share treatments and care. I just had radiation to the brain for 6 small tumors. I go back for results in 5 weeks. Take care everyone with the love of our Lord and his blessings. a fellow cancer survivor Joy

Comments

• choosehope
    choosehope Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Joy,
    I just signed up a

Hi Joy,
    I just signed up a few days ago and am learning the site also. I too was diagnosed in Oct 09, for a large right lung tumor with several nodes involved. I had 33 radiation treatments and 2 rounds of chemo. The 2 PET scans and lung fluid from 3 drainings have all be negative! YEA!!
    I wish you the best and will pray for good results for you.
  • 58carol
    58carol Member Posts: 17
    Options

Hi Joy,
    I just signed up a

Hi Joy,
    I just signed up a few days ago and am learning the site also. I too was diagnosed in Oct 09, for a large right lung tumor with several nodes involved. I had 33 radiation treatments and 2 rounds of chemo. The 2 PET scans and lung fluid from 3 drainings have all be negative! YEA!!
    I wish you the best and will pray for good results for you.

same
    Mine started in my left but grew to involve my right. by the time I started radiation and chemo it had grown to the size of a basketball. Which was less than 3 weeks. With Gods blessing they got rid of it. I am waitng to see how the radiation to my brain did. Just 4 weeks to go. Keep in touch.