Have I just not seen her latest postings...Where is A Different Ballgame????

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Janelle~ where are you, Kindred Spirit ? I didn't note that you were going on vacation, or not feeling well, or having company, etc etc. But I also haven't seen any recent Weight Watcher updates from you...I know we come in and newer posts and bumped up posts re-arrange the order of things, so maybe you are on a post a few pages back. But if not, I miss you!! Hope things are ok with you. Chcek in, please! Or if any of the sisters knows something that I don't, I would sure appreciate an update! Thanks, everyone...

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    I've been wondering
    the same thing. No recent weigh-ins. But what's got me worried is she was worried about something amiss with her scar or something, was going to have it checked out.

Hope to hear from her soon, too.

Victoria
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Yeah Ballgame. Pitch
    Yeah Ballgame. Pitch something to us. We're all waiting.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Janelle, where are you??? I
    Janelle, where are you??? I was also thinking about her and wondering if she was on vacation or something fun like that. I hope everything is okay. Check in with us when you can. Take care.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    MyTurnNow said:

Janelle, where are you??? I
    Janelle, where are you??? I was also thinking about her and wondering if she was on vacation or something fun like that. I hope everything is okay. Check in with us when you can. Take care.

Janelle
    I hope you are doing well. Please let us know. Have a nice day.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Janelle
    I hope you are doing well. Please let us know. Have a nice day.

see you are missed. report
    see you are missed. report quickly!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    carkris said:

see you are missed. report
    see you are missed. report quickly!

She's alive!!
    I'm bumping this up so she'll see it. She answered Traci's "Where are You" thread so at least we know she's still with us:)

Victoria
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    aisling8 said:

She's alive!!
    I'm bumping this up so she'll see it. She answered Traci's "Where are You" thread so at least we know she's still with us:)

Victoria

Thanks so much Victoria!

Thanks so much Victoria!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Chen,
    I think we should have 'roll call'. I, too, worry when I don't see postings, although I struggle here sometimes. It's hard to see the new ones and the others who face new challenges, so I understand that sometimes it is just too hard to log on.

I do, however, check up to see how everyone is, even when I have nothing to contribute.

I haven't seen a post lately from Tinabug - does anyone know how she is doing?

So, roll call everyone?

Sue