doctors appt

Options
shortscake
shortscake Member Posts: 228
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
well to day i had a doctors appt and he said that my labs look good but i have not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks vomiting and no get up and go it has gotten up and went with out me...lol..so they gave me some iv fliuds saying that it should make me feel better i will be happy when it kick in..lol. I was happy that my labs were good right now the small things in life make me happy..go back for treatment on 6/2/10 i like this every 3weeks just takes a lot out of you..but like everything in life one day at a time..girl power

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how you
    I was wondering how you were. chemo beats you up sometimes. you are a strong woman. yeah for the great labs. Girl Power. and Hugs.go back for more fluids if you need to, what are you doing for nausea?
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

I was wondering how you
    I was wondering how you were. chemo beats you up sometimes. you are a strong woman. yeah for the great labs. Girl Power. and Hugs.go back for more fluids if you need to, what are you doing for nausea?

Yes, Girl Power!
    Hang in there Sweetie! You have an incredible attitude and I believe you can kick butt!
    So glad your labs were good! Now please start feeling better!

Hugs,

CR
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Good news/bad news, huh
    Good news/bad news, huh girl? I know you were happy your labs are good! Now, when the IVs kick in and you will physically be feeling better, lots more will be good in your world!
    You stay on my mind so often; I appreciate that you check in with the sisters~ I know it makes me happy just seeing your smiling face.

Hugs, and Girl Power indeed!
    Chen♥
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Good news/bad news, huh
    Good news/bad news, huh girl? I know you were happy your labs are good! Now, when the IVs kick in and you will physically be feeling better, lots more will be good in your world!
    You stay on my mind so often; I appreciate that you check in with the sisters~ I know it makes me happy just seeing your smiling face.

Hugs, and Girl Power indeed!
    Chen♥

Good to hear from you. Good
    Good to hear from you. Good news on the labs. I know what you mean about small things in life making you happy. Take care.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Shortscake, great news on
    Shortscake, great news on the labs!!! I, too, think about you and wonder how you are doing. I'm glad you continue to post and keep us updated. Hoping the fluids kick in real soon and you are back to feeling more like yourself. Take care and continue to post.
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Options
    thinking about u
    Hi shortcake I was thinking about u and wondering how things were going. I happy your lab was good I will still keep u in my prayers. Keep us posted and hope u feel better soon.

Girl Power

Lots of Hugs
    Barb
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Hi, Shortscake!
    I got IVs twice during the first round of chemo and it was really like an infusion of energy. I felt good and wanted to eat everything in the world!! I haven't needed them since but am sending you lots of god wishes that they make you feel much better!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Hi, Shortscake!
    I got IVs twice during the first round of chemo and it was really like an infusion of energy. I felt good and wanted to eat everything in the world!! I haven't needed them since but am sending you lots of god wishes that they make you feel much better!

You go for it. Is there
    You go for it. Is there nothing the doctors can do to help you get through the treatment easier? I really hope you start to feel better soon.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Kat11 said:

You go for it. Is there
    You go for it. Is there nothing the doctors can do to help you get through the treatment easier? I really hope you start to feel better soon.

Keep fighting
    I am glad that you have good labs. Please continue to fight you will win, you are a very strong and powerful lady. We will be thinking about you.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Feel better
    I'm glad ur labs are good to. Sorry about the vomiting. Hope the fluids helped. Funny what makes us happy now. lol Girl power back at you.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Hope You Are Feeling Much Better Now
    Sending lots of Hugs.

Donna
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Good to hear from you. Good
    Good to hear from you. Good news on the labs. I know what you mean about small things in life making you happy. Take care.

It is good to see you
    It is good to see you posting on how you are doing shortscake. Sending you big hugs and prayers!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Shortscake, great news on
    Shortscake, great news on the labs!!! I, too, think about you and wonder how you are doing. I'm glad you continue to post and keep us updated. Hoping the fluids kick in real soon and you are back to feeling more like yourself. Take care and continue to post.

Glad that your labs are
    Glad that your labs are good! You certainly are Girl Power! Take care!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Yes, Girl Power!
    Hang in there Sweetie! You have an incredible attitude and I believe you can kick butt!
    So glad your labs were good! Now please start feeling better!

Hugs,

CR

You are incredible
    You are incredible shortscake! Praying for you everyday!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Hope You Are Feeling Much Better Now
    Sending lots of Hugs.

Donna

How are you doing?

How are you doing?