Family together again.

Options
2»

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    fabulous!
    I'm getting teary for you. That's wonderful!!!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Chris
    Your post brought a huge smile to my face as I imagined you with your girls and grandchildren all around. Family is so precious. I am very happy for you and hope that you thoroughly enjoy these times...and that you get your rest!!

Amy
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Greybeard
    Greybeard,
    That is just the best!!!! What a blessing to have your daughters and grandkids around. That love is what it is all about. Thanks for sharing.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

Greybeard
    Greybeard,
    That is just the best!!!! What a blessing to have your daughters and grandkids around. That love is what it is all about. Thanks for sharing.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Good news
    My two grandkids are my life right now and i feel so blessed . They love me and they love being with me and they spend the nite every friday til late afternoon sat .And i am thankful that their mother is really ok with that. Enjoy your time with your family there is nothing like it in the world.

michelle
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    Options

Good news
    My two grandkids are my life right now and i feel so blessed . They love me and they love being with me and they spend the nite every friday til late afternoon sat .And i am thankful that their mother is really ok with that. Enjoy your time with your family there is nothing like it in the world.

michelle

Thx
    Thanks for the kind words, and glad I brought a smile to some deserving folks.

Its been busy around here but wonderfully so. And I really will post some pics,that is if I can get the camera away from the wife ; ), thats the problem with digital cameras that memory card holds way to many, oh well, maybe next week.
    chris
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    It is really nice.Both my
    It is really nice.Both my husband and I are far away from our own direct family.What I wish most is to be close to family.I am so happy for you that you are surrounded by family.It is really big blessing.
  • AnnaLeigh
    AnnaLeigh Member Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Joy - Joy - Joy
    You sound like such a wonderful Paw-Paw !!! Grandfathers fill an important role in the lives of their grandchildren by sharing all of that unconditional love. Don't you just want to roll around in all of that love and bask in it?

When our grandchildren open the front door they breath a big sigh of relief and say "Ahhhhh, Grandma and Grandpa's house - No Rules!