surgery scheduled Tuesday.... want to say thanks to you all for ...

Options
2»

Comments

• 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

: )
    Prayers,support, positive thoughts, hugs, love, energy will follow you throughout this ordeal. You'll soon be saying " been there, done that" For me, it seemed to go quickly. I continued as much as I could with work, and hiking. Kept me busy and help released good endrophins : ) I "HAD" IDC stage 3c, HER2, ER and PR positive andddd 18/20 pos. lymph nodes. They say remission, I say Cured. Been there, done that! lol Take good care of yourself, physically, spirtually,emotionally and mentally. I still have sad days, cause it does suck, but at least I have healthly children and 2 wonderful healthy new grand children.
    Good spirits on this road. Will be thinking of you on ur journey. Gayla

Hello cavediver
    I'm so happy to hear you are home and doing well, this whole entire ordeal is just like one hell of a bad dream for all of us. I'm still hoping I wake up from all this s#*t like none of it ever happened. Thanks for taking the time to respond on my post with all my concerns, I had no idea you had just gone through surgery, you sure are one strong and corageous lady. Continue to rest and heal, my prayers are with you. Right now I'm still at the point where I just want to scream..........
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Although we are of course
    Although we are of course unhappy that you found your way to these boards at all, we are also thankful that it does serve a good purpose! That you have gained much needed courage, coupled with information is a good thing, indeed!

We are with you every step of your journey; keep us posted, and know that you are not alone...we are a strong sisterhood, as you have already noticed!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Sending you prayers! We are
    Sending you prayers! We are all sisters here!