wow, it doesn't take much anymore

Options
lizzie17
lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
It doesn't take much to hurt my feelings lately....Just venting, and realizing that while I have been battling this BC thing....being tired, less money, not much fun anymore....my daughter's best friend's mother did something for her that I had planned to do!! Please don't get me wrong, we are all like family, and I appreciate them. For some reason it makes me feel horrible....Maybe it is because my daughter lives 1200 miles away, and they mailed her the exact same "welcome" gift, only in a timely manner. Thanks for listening.

Comments

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I want you to know
    that I completely and totally hear you and get what you're saying, and God help me, I haven't even begun the Arimidex. If I already feel like this, what's gonna happen with mood swings???

I wish I could hug you,

Victoria
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Awwwwww....sweetie! The
    Awwwwww....sweetie! The hearts of the sisterhood are with you! This beast has tried to steal so much from you, and while you are being as strong and as brave as you can possibly be, someone also stole your thunder! It doesn't really matter if they are good-hearted, and if they are like family~not of it matters at all!!! The fact is, your feeling are hurt. Of course you will get past this, and it won't loom large forever, but for today, it is cause for tears.
    As much as the physical aspects of this damnable disease are difficult, the cumulative exhaustion and the emotional toll is even worse, sometimes!

Vent whenever you want, and just know that you don't need to explain much to us~ we really do 'get it!"

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Awwwwww....sweetie! The
    Awwwwww....sweetie! The hearts of the sisterhood are with you! This beast has tried to steal so much from you, and while you are being as strong and as brave as you can possibly be, someone also stole your thunder! It doesn't really matter if they are good-hearted, and if they are like family~not of it matters at all!!! The fact is, your feeling are hurt. Of course you will get past this, and it won't loom large forever, but for today, it is cause for tears.
    As much as the physical aspects of this damnable disease are difficult, the cumulative exhaustion and the emotional toll is even worse, sometimes!

Vent whenever you want, and just know that you don't need to explain much to us~ we really do 'get it!"

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Having bc is very hard,
    Having bc is very hard, mentally and physically. Allow yourself to feel bad, allow yourself to feel down, allow yourself to feel however you want, you have been thru a lot. Your loved ones will understand.

Be kind to yourself and come here to vent when you feel the need. We are your bc sisters in pink!
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    chenheart said:

Awwwwww....sweetie! The

Hugs,
    Chen♥

thank you
    thank you for understanding my silly ways. :) at least it doesn't hurt so much today, I am getting over it.