New Hair.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Thanks everyone for your comments on my new hair.I do check in on this sight to see how all you wonderful people are doing.I just don,t have as much to post about.That being a good thing. I will never forget your kindness while going through Breast Cancer.So many times I didn,t have anyone to talk to.And I would come on here.There was always someone to answer my questions or just talk.When I talk to someone with Cancer, this sight is what I recomend right away.I never want to be a stranger to this sight.God Bless you.Love and Prayers. Pat.PS. If I can ever help anyone please Email me.

Comments

• Third_Generation
    Third_Generation Member Posts: 121
    What a lovely posting! I
    What a lovely posting! I too check the site and read the blogs and am constantly amazed at the strength and beauty of everyone with BC. I love this sight and wish I had found it even earlier-before my surgeries. Isn't it wonderful to be able to chat with people who totally understand?
    I hope you are having a wonderful day, ppurdin,
    Brenda
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Pat, don't be a stranger.
    Pat, don't be a stranger. Even though you are finished with treatments, you have experience that you can share with the newbies. I remember all to well how scary this diagnosis was at first. Once I discovered this site and the wonderful, supportive and knowledgeable people, it made it a little less stressful. Take care of yourself and keep in touch!!
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    I to come here and read and
    I to come here and read and see how others are doing. I have received so much valuable info. from the beautiful people on this board (men included) I tell myself if the women on this board can endure the things they have been thru, and some of you have been thru so much, then I can endure and perservere also.

The best to you Ms. Pat, you are a lovely lady.