got my news from doctor today you won't believe this

Options
azgrandma
azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
DOCTOR JUST CALLED MY WHITE COUNT IS STILL VERY LOW AND HAS DROPPED A LITTLE LOWER . DOCTOR IS GOING TO GO ON AND ORDER PET SCAN AND SEE IF THE CANCER IS GONE, HE SAID I MAY NOT NEED ANY MORE CHEMO. PLEASE PRAY ALL CANCER IS GONE AND I AM HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND THEY WILL FIND NOTHING ELSE WRONG WITH ME

Comments

• Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    I pray every day that each
    I pray every day that each of you will receive the blessing of a miraculous cure. With God, all things are possible.

Carlene
  • COOK1313
    COOK1313 Member Posts: 28
    Options

I pray every day that each
    I pray every day that each of you will receive the blessing of a miraculous cure. With God, all things are possible.

Carlene

SO many things are possible
    SO many things are possible with prayer! That is amazing news!!! I'll definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!
  • azgrandma
    Options
    COOK1313 said:

SO many things are possible
    SO many things are possible with prayer! That is amazing news!!! I'll definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

I have always believed i healing
    I have alwayas believed in healing I serve a God that still heals today, and am claiming this healing in the name of Jesus Christ, it will be wonderful , if they find no cancer and God can get the credit for the healing
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    Healing
    What a wonderful testimony! It is all about Him isn't it? To God be the Glory! In Jesus Name we pray you are healed.

Love you,
    Libby
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    OODLES OF PRAYER!
    What a testimony this will be! May God be glorified in this miracle, and may everyone who's lives you have touched be blessed by the Great Physician! In Jesus' name I pray,
    Monika
  • nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    infusions
    How many infusions of carbo/taxol have you had?

Good luck!!!
  • azgrandma
    Options
    nancy591 said:

infusions
    How many infusions of carbo/taxol have you had?

Good luck!!!

i had four chemo
  • nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    azgrandma said:

i had four chemo

hopefully
    Hopefully 4 was enough to do the trick. A friend of mine was scheduled for 6 infusions but was only able to have 5. She has her last infusion Feb. 09 and is still cancer free from stage 3c.