Options
2»

Comments

• daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    kathybd said:

SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR UPDATE, MARY ANN!
    HI HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR ANY NEWS FROM YOU. ALL SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. AM HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR DOC READ YOUR LETTER AND YOU DISCUSSED YOUR CONCERNS. I AGREE WITH THE WATCH AND WAIT. mY GUT FEELING IS YOU HAVE A HAPPY, LONG LIFE AHEAD OF YOU TO SHARE ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY YOU HAVE PUT OUT THERE FOR OTHERS.
    THE DIET SOUNDS INTRIGUING BUT WONDER IF I COULD STICK WITH IT. MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN COOKING ALOT BEING HOME. IS STABLE, AND OFF MAINTENANCE CHEMO FOR THE SUMMER.
    HANG IN THERE. MY THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, CARING AND LOVE ARE YOURS FOR THE TAKING. LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP. WISH I COULD GET TO FLORIDA FOR THE PARTY...WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON!
    HUGS,
    KATHY

Thank you
    I am so privileged to have your love and concern. Thanks you all

All is well with me. I'm taking those big horse capsules (supplements) and feel good. I'm losing weight (no sugar or breads) and bearing with the new diet.

I'm curious what the next blood work will show in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted

Blessings to all. Mary Ann
  • nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681
    Options
    daisy366 said:

Thank you
    I am so privileged to have your love and concern. Thanks you all

All is well with me. I'm taking those big horse capsules (supplements) and feel good. I'm losing weight (no sugar or breads) and bearing with the new diet.

I'm curious what the next blood work will show in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted

Blessings to all. Mary Ann

Hi maryann
    Good to see you posted. Continue to be positive. We are all here for you. I know you can beat this monster again. Love you June. Please send me a copy of your diet. God bless June
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    nempark said:

Hi maryann
    Good to see you posted. Continue to be positive. We are all here for you. I know you can beat this monster again. Love you June. Please send me a copy of your diet. God bless June

June
    I can email diet to you. Try adding me to your friends list and I will see if it goes through or email me at daisyelder@comcast.net

Mary Ann
  • livealot
    livealot Member Posts: 19
    Options
    daisy366 said:

June
    I can email diet to you. Try adding me to your friends list and I will see if it goes through or email me at daisyelder@comcast.net

Mary Ann

I just sent you and email for the diet.
    hope all is well and thanks a lot!
    Elizabeth