It's The Little Things That Bring Joy

Options
2»

Comments

• coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options

hmmm...
    ** a poop, regardless of how runny it is, that does not give me butt burn - now that is sweeeet!

sure, sure, sure there are other things, but that is a biggie atm.

** sykping with my grandson even though he is only seven months old and living in CO
    ** sitting on the front porch, holding hands with my wife of 29 years

Being able to finally bend over......
    and tie my shoelaces (fooled ya), without too much pain by stoma!!!!!!.....steve
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    The storm
    Early this morning as I was walking the track at Relay For Life, I reflected on the wild storm that had come through the area a few hours before, causing all the participants to run for cover, many eventually leaving before the event was over. I sniffed the fresh, clean air and gazed at the sky as it lightened, and thought about how the storm of cancer had swept over my life, and how it's now calm and fresh, and I have a new beginning to my life...

*hugs*
    Gail
  • thready
    thready Member Posts: 474
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

The storm
    Early this morning as I was walking the track at Relay For Life, I reflected on the wild storm that had come through the area a few hours before, causing all the participants to run for cover, many eventually leaving before the event was over. I sniffed the fresh, clean air and gazed at the sky as it lightened, and thought about how the storm of cancer had swept over my life, and how it's now calm and fresh, and I have a new beginning to my life...

*hugs*
    Gail

Smiles
    I love to see smiles on peoples faces. I love it when my husband walks through the front door in the evening and gives me a hug. I love seeing my grandson, he is 7 months old. I love talking to my kids.

As I read the posts I realized that for the most part the things we love most are not things, but experiences and people-including fur folks.

Jan