Sorry to post such bad news

Options
2»

Comments

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Survivors Guilt
    I too am sorry for your loss,
    Yes some of us truly suffer this only because we care and are compassionate. I have had to get through many losses and feeling is much the same, Why ME? I come to terms with it knowing that the little lives lost will always be with us in all the lives they touched. I have to realize the miracle I am and be grateful that.
    Tara
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Heartfelt condolences...
    To all who knew and loved little Carter. So many of us here had been hoping and praying for a miracle.

Kind regards, Susan

I am so sorry

I am so sorry
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    So sorry
    I cannot begin to imagine what that family is going through. To watch a child go through treatment would be harder than I could begin to imagine. When I see a commercial on TV about St. Judes and they show children with Cancer, they give me so much strength. I pray God will give peace that passes all understanding to that family and to all who knew him. Isnt it amazing how many lives that little boys life touched in just 6 short years? It makes me want to be the best I can be, and to appreciate every day. God has given me 51 years so far. Now I want to do something good with every minute.

Carter is an angel! He is with his heavenly Father, no more pain, no more tears, no more sadness. He will be greatly missed but NEVER FORGOTTEN!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

So sorry
    I cannot begin to imagine what that family is going through. To watch a child go through treatment would be harder than I could begin to imagine. When I see a commercial on TV about St. Judes and they show children with Cancer, they give me so much strength. I pray God will give peace that passes all understanding to that family and to all who knew him. Isnt it amazing how many lives that little boys life touched in just 6 short years? It makes me want to be the best I can be, and to appreciate every day. God has given me 51 years so far. Now I want to do something good with every minute.

Carter is an angel! He is with his heavenly Father, no more pain, no more tears, no more sadness. He will be greatly missed but NEVER FORGOTTEN!

:(
    Kat, I am so sorry at the loss of little Carter. My deepest sympathy.

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

It's hard to understand why
    It's hard to understand why these things happen but someday we will. He is out of pain but it is still painfull for his loved ones. Very sad for them.

I know. We have no power to lengthen anyones life. I'm beginning to think we have a time and when it's up, that's it. We should make the most of each day we do receive.

So sorry
    It is hard to understand why someone so young loses their battle with cancer. And, I don't even try to understand it anymore. Please extend my deepest sympathy to his family.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Kat
    Don't be sorry about any post. We share it all.
    So sorry to hear the news of Carter's passing. Will definetely pray for you & his family to get through this difficult time.
    Hugz,
    Cat

I missed this apparently the
    I missed this apparently the other day. So sorry
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    So sorry
    I will keep you and Carter's family in my prayers. He put up such a brave and valiant fight. Rest in peace, little man. God Bless him.
    Hugs -
    Pat