Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    elm3544 said:

thank you
    Thank you all for the love and support. You are my greatest support network! I feel like I can always come here even when I feel like everyone else is burned out on hearing about my woes!
    My surgery is in a couple of hours. Hopefully she will find that it is "nothing" and I can continue to heal and move on!

Good luck to you Elm! I am
    Good luck to you Elm! I am praying to hear only good news from you!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Good luck to you Elm! I am
    Good luck to you Elm! I am praying to hear only good news from you!

thinking of you today!!!!

thinking of you today!!!!
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you today and
    Thinking of you today and praying that all goes well for you. Stay strong!!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    My surgery went well, she
    My surgery went well, she did a lumpectomy instead of biopsy. Said it looks like alot of scar tissue plus there was some fluid. Patology report won't be in till probably Wednesday. Still optimistic.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    elm3544 said:

My surgery went well, she
    My surgery went well, she did a lumpectomy instead of biopsy. Said it looks like alot of scar tissue plus there was some fluid. Patology report won't be in till probably Wednesday. Still optimistic.

Yes, still be optimistic
    Yes, still be optimistic Elm! I bet it is just scar tissue. All of your bc sisters will be waiting to see you post Wednesday!

Hugs, Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Megan M said:

Yes, still be optimistic
    Yes, still be optimistic Elm! I bet it is just scar tissue. All of your bc sisters will be waiting to see you post Wednesday!

Hugs, Megan

Praying for good results on
    Praying for good results on your path report Elm!

Lex♥
  • dottie68
    dottie68 Member Posts: 31
    Options
    elm3544 said:

thank you
    Thank you all for the love and support. You are my greatest support network! I feel like I can always come here even when I feel like everyone else is burned out on hearing about my woes!
    My surgery is in a couple of hours. Hopefully she will find that it is "nothing" and I can continue to heal and move on!

positive thoughts
    Positive thoughts is what got me through these last 3 weeks., I do wish the best to you, prayers are with you