You Might Be A Cancer Survivor If ........

13»

Comments

• eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    AnnaLeigh said:

I used to think it meant something different
    Your definition of an "All Nighter" means you slept through all night without having to get up for a bathroom excursion.

If your underwear has more
    If your underwear has more skids in it than a downhill ski slope.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    You guys ALWAYS crack me up!!!
    Thanks for the BIG laughs!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    I can relate!
    I can relate to these!

I just realized I already replied to this post back in May. That's another one that tells you you're a cancer survivor... poor memory due to chemo brain- my memory is absolutely horrible now- funny, but very sad.

Lisa
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    lisa42 said:

I can relate!
    I can relate to these!

I just realized I already replied to this post back in May. That's another one that tells you you're a cancer survivor... poor memory due to chemo brain- my memory is absolutely horrible now- funny, but very sad.

Lisa

Amen to the chemo brain,
    Amen to the chemo brain, however lately I have been telling people that I am suffering from CRS..... Can't remember sh*&!
    That is of course when I can remember the acronym and not stand there saying " I suffer from???? wait, what's is called again, XRS, SRS, NO I got it CRS!!!!
    Kathy
  • Lifeisajourney
    Lifeisajourney Member Posts: 216
    khl8 said:

Amen to the chemo brain,
    Amen to the chemo brain, however lately I have been telling people that I am suffering from CRS..... Can't remember sh*&!
    That is of course when I can remember the acronym and not stand there saying " I suffer from???? wait, what's is called again, XRS, SRS, NO I got it CRS!!!!
    Kathy

I thought I was the only one
    who carries clean underwear, lomotil and vaseoline in my purse. No one, other than my husband, and this wonderful, funny group would understand. Thanks. And I blame every mental mistake on chemo brain, and proud of it. Sounds better than senior moment.....Pat
  • Geetar_Dave
    Geetar_Dave Member Posts: 7
    KathiM said:

You guys ALWAYS crack me up!!!
    Thanks for the BIG laughs!!

Hugs, Kathi

Chemo farts
    We've been having a good time in our family laughing about chemo farts. Well, I guess I laugh more than my wife or two boys when we are in a closed vehicle! The smell can be ungodly. I borrow a line from ZZ Top: "It's in him, and it's got to come out."

We were travelling through a construction zone yesterday, with the smells of diesel fumes and asphalt, and my 14-year old asks me if I thought a nearby dump truck had been on chemo. Man, I ain't that bad, am I??? LOL