Chemo is done!

Options
2»

Comments

• NancyJane4
    NancyJane4 Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats for you !!!!
    What an accomplishment. Go and do something nice for yourself. You deserve it.
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi rene
    Its great you're finished. Rads is a breeze compared to chemo.
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi rene
    Its great you're finished. Rads is a breeze compared to chemo.

Thanks soooo much!
    Congrats are never too late! Thanks! It seems everyone wants to take me out to eat to celebrate...Oh well, I'll just eat right! And the food my husband cooked is gone! My mom (who does not and cannot cook) asked that we give her our leftovers...because after day 2 my kids start looking crazy at the leftovers LOL!

rene9
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    rene9 said:

Thanks soooo much!
    Congrats are never too late! Thanks! It seems everyone wants to take me out to eat to celebrate...Oh well, I'll just eat right! And the food my husband cooked is gone! My mom (who does not and cannot cook) asked that we give her our leftovers...because after day 2 my kids start looking crazy at the leftovers LOL!

rene9

Well, if everyone wants to
    Well, if everyone wants to take you out to eat, GO! LOL They just want to celebrate in someway with you that you are done with chemo! Congrats Rene!
  • rene9
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Well, if everyone wants to
    Well, if everyone wants to take you out to eat, GO! LOL They just want to celebrate in someway with you that you are done with chemo! Congrats Rene!

Hi!
    Hi Angie! I know right! I will enjoy and plan to visit Olive Garden quite a few times!!!

rene
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Congrats, Rene! Hope you start feeling better soon and good luck with Rads!

Hugs,
    Marcy
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Congratulations on being a
    Congratulations on being a chemo grad! Radiation will go by fast and you will soon be posting that you are dancing with NED
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Congratulations on being a
    Congratulations on being a chemo grad! Radiation will go by fast and you will soon be posting that you are dancing with NED

Congrats Rene and wishing
    Congrats Rene and wishing you the best of luck with rads!

♥ Noel
  • rene9
    Options
    Noel said:

Congrats Rene and wishing
    Congrats Rene and wishing you the best of luck with rads!

♥ Noel

Many thx!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I meet with a radiation oncologist next week...Tomorrow will be 1 week post last chemo! Yeeeeeeaaaaaah!!!

rene9
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    rene9 said:

Many thx!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I meet with a radiation oncologist next week...Tomorrow will be 1 week post last chemo! Yeeeeeeaaaaaah!!!

rene9

Now you sound happy Rene!
    Now you sound happy Rene! Good luck with your rads!

Hugs, Angie