ONE GIANT LEAP FOR WOMANKIND

Options
2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

Knowing Smile
    Is it rude to smile a knowing smile since those of us have been there can recognize a sister? Would you feel slighted if I smile at you as we pass in public, and would you welcome the smile? I always wonder?

I saw a woman with the
    I saw a woman with the tell-tale bandana a few days ago..we know the look; it's the no sideburns which gives it away, isn't it? I leaned into her and said "I had that very same hairdo 7 years ago"...and we both laughed. Not a big deal was made, but an acknowlegement of what is, and hopefully what will be.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Always
    Smiles are free and when we receive them we tend to give them back. You never know what story may be hiding behind that smile. Maybe I am a little strange but I tend to talk to strangers when I am in the store shopping. Espically those with cute kids or babies. We have 7 grandkids now and the oldest is almost 20. We also have a great niece that is almost one named Lily. Her mom brings her to visit almost every weekend. I just love to see her smile her little one tooth smile. Cracks me up every time.

Hugs

Donna

Smiles
    Donna

Than I shall continue to share a knowing smile.

Scotch Freckles