back to chemo on Monday 5/10/10

Options
2»

Comments

• Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hope it went well today
    I sure hope your infusion went smoothly today, shortscake!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I hope it went well today
    I sure hope your infusion went smoothly today, shortscake!

I am hoping and praying that
    I am hoping and praying that your chemo went ok for you too shortscake. We would sure like to know how you are doing now.

Hugs, Megan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi shortscake
    I wish you and your family well.

I am sending you the biggest
    I am sending you the biggest cyber hugs possible! Praying for your family and for you!

♥ Noel
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Shortcake,
    I am wishing you and your family the very best through this very difficult time. You cry when you need to. Also, I think it's a good idea to ask your doctor for a prescription to help you through this. That is what they're there for. I don't know what I would have done without Xanax and Lexapro through treatment. I don't take the Lexapro anymore, but I still take Xanax as needed. For instance, I'm going in for my annual MRI today and you better believe I'll be popping a xanax before I go in. I'm thinking of you.

Mimi

You have already had such a
    You have already had such a difficult time. Please vent here whenever you need to.

Thinking and praying for you!
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    update
    update on chemo on 5/10/10 chemo went fine was there for 5hrs i have to go every 3weeks for 5hrs and that is fine with me i sleep most of the time. wenday and thurday were kind of hard days my body hurt a little so i was poping pain pills and laying around most of the day, it was still a good day..girl power
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

update
    update on chemo on 5/10/10 chemo went fine was there for 5hrs i have to go every 3weeks for 5hrs and that is fine with me i sleep most of the time. wenday and thurday were kind of hard days my body hurt a little so i was poping pain pills and laying around most of the day, it was still a good day..girl power

Happy to see an update from
    Happy to see an update from you shortscake. Sorry that chemo is so hard on you. Stay strong and keep checking in with us so we know how you are doing. Girl Power Shortscake!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Happy to see an update from
    Happy to see an update from you shortscake. Sorry that chemo is so hard on you. Stay strong and keep checking in with us so we know how you are doing. Girl Power Shortscake!

You take care shortscake!
    You take care shortscake! We all love you and send you strong positive thoughts!

Sue :)
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Sorry
    Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear you are going through so much. Take care of yourself!