Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thank you all so much!
    I apologize for starting a new thread about being done! SHEESH woman! I am just sooo happy it's over and done that I had to celebrate on here 2 times! Thanks for walking with my on my journey, my pink friends! God bless.

No apology necessary lol
    No apology necessary lol You should be excited. You are finally finished with rads and soon you will be telling all of us about your dance with NED! So, post as many threads as you want lol

Hugs, Megan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

It's a wonderful day for
    It's a wonderful day for you! So happy you are finished and ready to party! I just finished yesterday and I know how you feel. Enjoy each day to the fullest!

Congrats to you too MGNS!

Congrats to you too MGNS!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

Rads
    Congratulations....you did it !!! Enjoy your summer.

Judy

Mama G, Congrats!!!!!!!

Mama G, Congrats!!!!!!!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    way to go!
    another milestone crossed. Feels great doesn't it? I remember my rads team gave me balloons. I told them they were the best bunch of people to do my cooking, and that I would miss them.
    Just remember, you aren't done cooking for a couple more days, so keep the creams going and celebrate!
    Cat
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

way to go!
    another milestone crossed. Feels great doesn't it? I remember my rads team gave me balloons. I told them they were the best bunch of people to do my cooking, and that I would miss them.
    Just remember, you aren't done cooking for a couple more days, so keep the creams going and celebrate!
    Cat

Congrats! You have
    Congrats! You have completed a huge milestone in your treatment! I heard that NED is looking for you, so, get your dancing shoes out!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Congrats! You have
    Congrats! You have completed a huge milestone in your treatment! I heard that NED is looking for you, so, get your dancing shoes out!

Hugs, Leeza

Mama G
    I am applauding you, so, please take a bow! I am going to do my happy dance for you now!

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Mama G
    I am applauding you, so, please take a bow! I am going to do my happy dance for you now!

♥ Noel

For you

>-->---

A flower to celebrate your grads from rads!

Kristin ♥
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I gave them chocolates...lol...
    I am dancing for you, my dear!

Hugs, Kathi
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hey Mama G
    What an accomplishment. I'm following you, 7 boosters to go. Good luck and stay well. Love your hair you Silver Fox!
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thank you all so much!
    I apologize for starting a new thread about being done! SHEESH woman! I am just sooo happy it's over and done that I had to celebrate on here 2 times! Thanks for walking with my on my journey, my pink friends! God bless.

So happy to hear of your rad grad
    Hope you are enjoying and celebrating your treatment milestone. You are an inspiration for those of use who are just beginning rads.Take care and enjoy every moment.
    :)
    K
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hey Mama G
    What an accomplishment. I'm following you, 7 boosters to go. Good luck and stay well. Love your hair you Silver Fox!

You are almost at the finish line Laurissa
    So happy to hear that you are nearing the rad finish line. What are your rad grad celebrationplans? I downloaded "Pomp and Circumstance" (the graduation song) on my Blackberry to play for a group (I lead) graduation this week. I plan to play it when I finish my last rad treatment. In the meantime, I will play the theme song from "Rocky" until I can do the grad walk out of the Rad Onc suite in June.
    K
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hey Mama G

Laurissa, the boosters are nothing!
    They take less time and allow the rest of your burn to start healing. I'm improving each day and can see the end in sight. Only 3 areas that still bother me and I wonder if it's because of my wearing a bra to work irritated it. I found an awesome strapless bra at TJMaxx for only 6 bucks that is really comfortable and soft. It was in the lingerie dept.
    and worked GREAT for me. Good luck!!!!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Congrats
    Congrats on finishing RADS. The burns will heal and so will you. Enjoy and go celebrate your accomplishment.

P
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Congrats
    Congrats on finishing RADS. The burns will heal and so will you. Enjoy and go celebrate your accomplishment.

P

♥ Mama G ♥

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

I gave them chocolates...lol...
    I am dancing for you, my dear!

Hugs, Kathi

Congratulations Mama!

Congratulations Mama!
  • njpost
    njpost Member Posts: 8
    Options
    My last day today!
    Today was my last radiation treatment and I said to my wonderful crew 'No offense but I hope I never see you again!'