Non Cancer Related Question *** What Is Your Favorite Color And Why Is It?

Options

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Blue 2
    I have to go with royal blue too! I like most any blue not to big on pastels though. I like turquoise and navy, I think the royal blue is my favorite because I have blue eyes and like the way they look in blue.
  • Third_Generation
    Third_Generation Member Posts: 121
    Options

Blue 2
    I have to go with royal blue too! I like most any blue not to big on pastels though. I like turquoise and navy, I think the royal blue is my favorite because I have blue eyes and like the way they look in blue.

I love greens... have my
    I love greens... have my bedroom is the softest shades of soothing, cool green... I live in a hot climate so love to nest in the coolness. My birthstone is a peridot. I love to wear my turquoise jewelry also.
    Happy day to all.
  • Sharon_D
    Sharon_D Member Posts: 55
    Options

I love greens... have my
    I love greens... have my bedroom is the softest shades of soothing, cool green... I live in a hot climate so love to nest in the coolness. My birthstone is a peridot. I love to wear my turquoise jewelry also.
    Happy day to all.

Aqua
    I've always loved the color but when we were in Cancun a few years ago, we went parasailing and the water was such an incredible color of aqua it's impossible to describe. I didn't want to come back down to earth!
  • dottie68
    dottie68 Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Blue
    Any color blue is my favorite.
    Dottie 68
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    dottie68 said:

Blue
    Any color blue is my favorite.
    Dottie 68

Hmmmmm......
    could it be.....Green! Yes, tis' the color of my eyes!!! Any shade of green, lime, forest, olive......
    Melanie
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Colors
    I love to wear pink, red or black the most. I like my bedroom painted green (but it's something called bran muffin now--ugh) as that is such a restful color. My wildflower garden is an explosion of colors right now which, I guess, answers the question--I love them all!
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    blue
    I love blue, all shades. Navy, royal, baby blue, you name it! It can express any emotion or mood. Most of all, I love the clear blue water to snorkel in. :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Hmmmmm......
    could it be.....Green! Yes, tis' the color of my eyes!!! Any shade of green, lime, forest, olive......
    Melanie

LOL Melanie!
    Take those shades off so I can see your eyes. lol

I tend to always like the dark colors. My favorite? I really like black!

Lex♥
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Green is Color
    I love green because it is a color that is often a true sign of life. I moved to the west coast so I could see and smell the greenery most of the year instead of a few months out of the year.
    Green was my maiden name too thank goodness the Dad never got his way with DARK being the first name.
    Tara
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    24242 said:

Green is Color
    I love green because it is a color that is often a true sign of life. I moved to the west coast so I could see and smell the greenery most of the year instead of a few months out of the year.
    Green was my maiden name too thank goodness the Dad never got his way with DARK being the first name.
    Tara

Can I change my mind? LOL
    I changed my mind! I put on forest green today, so, maybe I like it better? LOL

Lex♥
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    I love WHITE
    I love WHITE because it is so pure and crisp and complimentary with any color you combine it with. In the summer, I have a 10 pairs of white cotton slacks - various lengths. I do wear other colors, but WHITE IS MY FAVORITE.

I also love an assortment of WHITE FLOWERS with green leaves as a background. It's my trademark.

Janelle
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I love WHITE
    I love WHITE because it is so pure and crisp and complimentary with any color you combine it with. In the summer, I have a 10 pairs of white cotton slacks - various lengths. I do wear other colors, but WHITE IS MY FAVORITE.

I also love an assortment of WHITE FLOWERS with green leaves as a background. It's my trademark.

Janelle

I don't really have a
    I don't really have a favorite. I like about any color! Maybe turquoise or sea green. Not really sure LOL
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

I don't really have a
    I don't really have a favorite. I like about any color! Maybe turquoise or sea green. Not really sure LOL

When I was a kid I loved
    When I was a kid I loved yellow but my mom wouldnt let me wear it because she said it didnt look good on me and made me wear pink hmmmm.... I love all colors, blue, raspberry look good on me, and pink, I decorate eith reds, black, greens, and golds. i am painting my house red. with black shutters and door. good question makes you think.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    BethInAz said:

Wow! Hard question
    Let's see - I like cobalt blue - brings out my skin tone. I like green - like Tawny - emerald green is my favorite with a May b-day. I like pink - for the obvious reason - wearing more of it these days. I'm beginning to like grey tones more - as they'll go better with my new hair color of salt/pepper. I like deep wine colors - for lipstick. And black goes a long way with me in the clothes line - to make me appear slimmer!
    Beth

I like
    I like purple, green, blue, black, brown, just about any color, except red. I don't like red.

Hugs, Angie
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Depends on what kind of mood I am in
    Red when I am Happy
    Black when I am full of the devil
    Blue almost all of the rest of the time.

Hugs

Donna
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Definitely
    Aqua and tourquise - and I love all the mixes of those two with the browns now. I would do my bedroom in those colors other than the fact that it would not go with anything else in the house and I hate painting!

Hugs!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Definitely
    Aqua and tourquise - and I love all the mixes of those two with the browns now. I would do my bedroom in those colors other than the fact that it would not go with anything else in the house and I hate painting!

Hugs!

Purple
    I love 'em all, but if you're gonna make me pick, purple. I'm told it's the color of transition. Since life is all about transition, at least mine is, purple.

I make quilts and I love to put purple and red together or blue and yellow and white -- lots of combinations.

Thanks for the fun question.

Victoria
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Purple
    I love 'em all, but if you're gonna make me pick, purple. I'm told it's the color of transition. Since life is all about transition, at least mine is, purple.

I make quilts and I love to put purple and red together or blue and yellow and white -- lots of combinations.

Thanks for the fun question.

Victoria

Let's see, I think if I had
    Let's see, I think if I had to choose one color, I would choose dark green. I think that color looks good on anyone with any hair color or skin color. Cute post Susie, thanks!

Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Let's see, I think if I had
    Let's see, I think if I had to choose one color, I would choose dark green. I think that color looks good on anyone with any hair color or skin color. Cute post Susie, thanks!

Leeza

PINK!
    Looks like I am the only one that likes pink! LOL

♥ Noel
  • Youcandothis
    Youcandothis Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Blue blue and more blue
    Teal, aqua, turquoise, powder... Long ago quit trying to diversify my wardrobe! Probably half my clothes are blue. Oddly enough I don't go much for blue furniture though. Thanks for lightening things up!