2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    BethInAz said:

'Relaying in June
    Pitt,
    I'm registered for the relay in June - 18-19. Thanks for your encouragement! I'm really looking forward to it. The people from my church have a team put together in honor of me and another BC survivor who walked the same path and I these past 7 months. One of our men is going to park his motorhome on site for those of us who need to rest - and he's going to bring his grill and cook us all ribs! I'm going to do luminaria in memory of my parents who both were taken by cancer - and maybe a couple more in honor of surviving friends. I know it will be a highly emotional event - but I'm all about letting the tears flow.
    By the way, you look lovely.
    Beth

It sounds like you are all
    It sounds like you are all prepared Beth for your walk! Have a great time!

And, thanks!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

It sounds like you are all
    It sounds like you are all prepared Beth for your walk! Have a great time!

And, thanks!

Hugs, Leeza

So sorry Pitt that I am late
    So sorry Pitt that I am late in saying congrats to you! And, to thank you for walking for all of your bc sisters!

♥ Noel
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi pitt
    I'm glad you had a great day. Enjoy dancing.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi pitt
    I'm glad you had a great day. Enjoy dancing.

♥ Pitt ♥
    Liz, I am so sorry that I am sooooooooo late in congratulating you! I am not on much anymore, but, when I saw this, I for sure wanted to say how happy I am for you! And, you look so beautiful in your picture! Wishing you continued good health and happiness!

Love, Jeanne ♥